Poll: Hardest Heroic boss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Garrosh is by far the hardest of the three.

Deleted
    Garrosh on 10man definately! Overtuned like hell and just a dumb conversion from a 25man boss down to 10man which often ends up in a horribly balanced fight (like lots of fights in T11 content, sinestra says hello).
    Garrosh on 25man is pretty much a rather easy and straight forward Endboss if you have enough gear though(which every 25man guild has since 1 1/2 months).

So 25man guilds will maybe find paragons the most difficult because siegecrafter isnt that hard either... just the 10man version with 3 times the amount of defensive CDs and 5 times the amount of utility/stuns/roots you need for the mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Garrosh on 10man definately! Overtuned like hell and just a dumb conversion from a 25man boss down to 10man which often ends up in a horribly balanced fight (like lots of fights in T11 content, sinestra says hello).
    Garrosh on 25man is pretty much a rather easy and straight forward Endboss if you have enough gear though(which every 25man guild has since 1 1/2 months).

So 25man guilds will maybe find paragons the most difficult because siegecrafter isnt that hard either... just the 10man version with 3 times the amount of defensive CDs and 5 times the amount of utility/stuns/roots you need for the mines.
    It really isn't that hard with an avg ilvl of 570, it's just a glorified gearcheck, you can do p3 within one empowered whirlwind, tough stuff.
    I'd really not call it Overtuned, shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post

Its not like Paragons is hardest on 25 because Garrosh is so easy on 25. Its incredibly harder then the 10 man counterpart similar to how much harder Garrosh is on 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh becomes easier and easier as you get more and more gear over time. Paragons still takes some working around with mechanics and can still be easily messed up if one thing is slightly off. Rik'kal is one of the more annoying ones when it comes to Paragons due to the amount of mutates you may need to get depending on your dps. Xaril and Iyyokuk become easier overall with gear, but mechanics will still wipe you out clean if the raid isn't careful.

Garrosh is pretty much a set rotation of moving each and every time and more dps just pushes through phases faster and faster than before. With less time in certain phases (phase 3 especially) the better it is for survival rate overall. Of course you can be gibbed or anything throughout the fight from just one wrong movement, but there is more or less chances of it if your whole raid group understands the movement real well (could be said the same for Paragons, but more RNG involved with Paragons).

With all that though, I still say Siegecrafter was the hardest to progress on personally, which is why I voted for him.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

10+ Year Old Account
    Only going with siege because my guild has been stuck on it for a week :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Only going with siege because my guild has been stuck on it for a week :P
    This^^ Is probably why the poll result isn't really accurate. I wonder how many people have voted Siegecrafter, while not having killed it. Or how many have voted Paragons, without having killed it.

I mean really, people shouldn't vote, unless they have experience on all 3 bosses or have killed all 3 bosses.....

We're only progressing through h blackfuse but I don't see why he's so hard, then again I'm a healer and the healer's job is 10x easier than the others, even 1 healing I am doing 120k hps there's not much goin' on.
    Last edited by Fluttershy; 2013-12-01 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    We're only progressing through h blackfuse but I don't see why he's so hard, then again I'm a healer and the healer's job is 10x easier than the others, even 1 healing I am doing 120k hps there's not much goin' on.
    I don't know how well you are geared or how well the raid is geared because the more gear you have overall the easier the fight is exponentially.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Paragons > Siege > Garrosh on 25 man. Absolutely no discussion. Paragons is an absolute clusterfuck of possible fuckups, and far more punishing due to the limited space than its 10 man counterpart as far as I have both been told and observed :<.
    The difficulty levels of the encounters change a lot depending on how the abilities get nerfed as the players get more gear. On Siegecrafter you have much more leeway and can even skip the whole missile phase, on Paragons you'll have no issues skipping abilities such as the second poison and can make the enrage even with people dead early on, and so on.

I'd probably rate them
    Paragons > Garrosh > Siegecrafter

I still find Paragons less frustrating than the other two since the encounter is far more interesting to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    That fight really does become much easier with gear. Even a difference of 1 week was huge. Went from killing him like 10 seconds after the missles to killing him like 30 second before while sending an additional person up on the belts and losing people.

Depends on 10 vs 25 man.

Blackfuse is only hard if you have a shit roster in 10 man (Not player skill, class make up). 25 man is hard because you have 24 other idiots to worry about.

The hardest boss is attention boss. If dps is not attending, no kill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    P4. Buggy iron star pathing (just randomly turns around for 2 seconds and then follows you again)
    not buggy, seems to go for other players when it refixates then back to you

just bad design

Blackfuse, mostly because of the battlefield hazards and conwtant manuevuring. Huge amount of coordination involved.

Paragons are difficult, but is a relatively simple fight. Although you fight nine bosses, you only ever fight three at a time, and the process by which you engage each one is the same.

Garrosh fight is all about listening up to instructions and following them. The fight is by far more add focused than boss focused. The main thing that drives players nuts is that they do not take responsibility dor themselves to act when told to do so, inevietbly resulting in a wipe because they assumed that "someone else will do it for me".

Blackfuse was the toughest in progression, we did it at an average item level of 565 and it was very demanding.
    We wiped the most on paragons but I don't think it was that hard, it was more down to poor play by individuals and having to learn everything slowly before executing properly.
    Garrosh wasnt very hard either, it was just about learning every part of the fight and putting it all together.

Hardest during PROGRESSION without having ridiculous gear:
    1. Siegecrafter
    2. Paragons
    3. Garrosh

Blackfuse is a nightmare. The fight isn't easily overgeared
    LOL the fight is a joke with gear.
    Last edited by Rtslbd; 2013-12-02 at 11:45 AM.

Maybe it should be split up into 10vs25man, for me (10man) it was Klaxxi < Siegecrafter < Garrosh.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Klaxxi was the easiest of the three for us on 10 man, and would probably be even easier had we learned the normal mode encounter.

Half of our raid didn't even know how most of the abilities worked when we did it on normal for weeks prior.

Hardest during PROGRESSION without having ridiculous gear
    Garrosh is more a Gearcheck then anything else, and for me by far the hardest of the 3 atleast on 10M.

25M: Siegecrafter > Klaxxi = Garrosh
    10M: Garrosh > Siegecrafter > Klaxxi
    Last edited by Nokami; 2013-12-03 at 02:12 AM.

Garrosh, hell even Klaxxi made Siegecrafter look like a dungeon boss.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-03 at 10:36 AM.