Realm / Faction Transfer raid reset?

Hey everyone, i just transferred from Stormscale Horde to Silvermoon Alliance and i noticed in my raid tab that only ordos and celestials show up as killed no other raids i have done this week are showing. Does this mean they have been reset because i just read on various posts that they no longer reset raid id's when you realm and faction change but in my case it looks as though that has happened?

Hmm I thought raid ids don't reset.
    But if they have reset, do ticket Blizz and ask for your raid lockouts to be reinstated.

Or just kill mount- dropping bosses one extra time
    Mew!

This is intended. You will get raid resets with server transfers. Enjoy it!

Are you sure? Because it only reset SoO normal. Flex and LFR are still locked :S
    Last edited by Voisier; 2013-12-01 at 11:17 AM.

I thought they fixed resetting with that after Stars (I think it was Stars) did a faction change or something to get a Heroic Shannox kill the first week of Firelands?
    NOBLESHIELD
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Twitch Stream | Wayniac#1291

Only Normal/Heroic raids reset not lfr and flex but everything else reset!
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I thought they fixed resetting with that after Stars (I think it was Stars) did a faction change or something to get a Heroic Shannox kill the first week of Firelands?
    I think they made it so heroics are never accessible on week 1 regardless if you faction change or not for the raid reset for that exact scenario.

My realm was added to a set of 3 already connected realms last week. We did SoO hc on wednesday and thursday and on friday the realm connection occured. On monday SoO was resetted so we could farm the bosses again.