Thread: trinket choice

Deleted

trinket choice

Hi guys i'm a dw dk and i have a problem with the 2nd trinket( 1st trinket is thok's one),i got fusion-fire core hc/the one frome klaxxi flex and my old hc feather,what you think? I'm using the norushen 1 in aoe fight but in single i can't choice :/ help

Deleted
    Fusion core is only good for Galakras and maybe Spoils. For everyhting else is uther crap. So about the other choices ... well ... i really don't see the point of klaxxi trinket unless you are 2h frost dk with all runes out of cooldown+ERW so you can burst 4-5 obliterates within the 10 seconds window. SO you best choice until you get thok trinket is ofc hc feathers even nerfed i think it will be better than klaxxi flex as DW dk

Deleted
    Got it,ty m8

Thok's Tail Tip and Evil Eye of Galakras will be your BiS. Fusion core didn't really prove it's worth for me on Galakras and Spoils.

Fusion fire core used to be considered good at garrosh, but you don't need it for that any more.

The other bosses where it could be useful are pretty easy anyway.

I still haven't got my hands on galakras trinket but I do have a warforged thoks's. My heroic 2/2 fusion-fire core sims higher then my heroic 2/2 non-tforged feather. Klaxxi normal non warforged 2/2 sims just ahead of heroic 2/2 fire core for me. I am also dw.

I was in a similar position during progression myself. At the time, a 566 FFC ended up simming ~300 or so less DPS than a 543 Feather on pure single-target Patchwerk. Considering the difference was that miniscule and the fact that quite a few bosses have opportunities to make use of that cleave, I used it in Feather's stead until I got my Thok's. This is obviously not the utmost truth, but I'd advise you sim it and take this into account.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Galakras is amazing, 41 second pillar of frost CD with 4 piece...