Poll: Is it interesting this secondary attribute?

Deleted

2nd stat idea: fluency rating

This stat, called fluency rating or readyness rating is meant to reduce percentagely cooldowns and global cooldowns durations.
    Example:
    +100 fluency rating: @lvl90 reduces cooldown and global cooldown duration of abilities by 1%.

Would you like such stat?
    Last edited by mmoc0b7825fa66; 2013-11-26 at 11:27 AM.

Too difficult to balance.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

They kind of have this with those SoO trinkets but I noticed everyone wears them, so probably would be OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another generic stack to the max stat (also, doesn't haste already do this for most combat abilities)?

Nope, not a fan.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

15+ Year Old Account
    You must have been out of the loop for some time, as a secondary stat like this is actually coming in WoD.
    More info here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23825435
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Or you could just call it Readiness like blizzard did when they named it was one of the new tertiary stats they plan to add.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaenz View Post
    Or you could just call it Readiness like blizzard did when they named it was one of the new tertiary stats they plan to add.
    This, though its actually a secondary stat.

Summary of all the stuff from the blues on twitter.
    Secondaries
    X% Amplify means: +X% Crit Damage/Healing Multiplier and Multistrike Damage/Healing Multiplier, and +X% more Haste/Mastery/Readiness/Spirit/Armor from gear.
    Multistrike is split into two (X/2)% chances, so that you can occasionally get a triple-hit (fun!), and the cap is 200%, not 100%. It also functions like Elemental Mastery (ie a new damage event of the same spell with its own chance to crit as opposed to simply being 30% of the original damage event)
    X% Readiness increases the cooldown recovery rate (aka, divides the cooldown by (1+Readiness)) of *some* class abilities. The number of abilities affected by Readiness will vary by spec (will be listed in spellbook, like Mastery). Coefficient likely to vary too. Also not necessarily the same ones as the SoO trinkets and not necessarily 6 abilities per class.

Tertiary
    X% Cleave means: X% chance for single-target abilities to also hit a second nearby target, +X% damage/healing on multi-target abilities.
    Sturdiness (doesn't require repairs iirc)
    Speed (movement)
    Life Steal
    Avoidance (AoE Damage reduction)

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Another generic stack to the max stat (also, doesn't haste already do this for most combat abilities)?

Nope, not a fan.
    For most specs, no. Ret is an exception there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    This stat, called fluency rating or readyness rating is meant to reduce percentagely cooldowns and global cooldowns durations.
    Example:
    +100 fluency rating: @lvl90 reduces cooldown and global cooldown duration of abilities by 1%.

Would you like such stat?

haste already does that for classes that are suppossed to have this. not necessary i think. on the other hand, readyness already does this eventually.

i think theres only one class currently, that global isnt reduced with haste effects, and thats the warrior, and i strongly hope, that they will fix this. while bonusdmg can be achieved via offglobal heroic strikes, the "reaction" to casts is low on warrior, im always within a global when i need to stun that damn things ability. (silencers are off global but not everything i silence-able)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhany View Post
    i think theres only one class currently, that global isnt reduced with haste effects, and thats the warrior, and i strongly hope, that they will fix this. while bonusdmg can be achieved via offglobal heroic strikes, the "reaction" to casts is low on warrior, im always within a global when i need to stun that damn things ability. (silencers are off global but not everything i silence-able)
    Enhancement shamans get global cooldown reduction only for Lightning Bolt and Shocks. Stormstrike, Lava Lash and Unleash Elements are uneffected.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhany View Post
    Don't Hunters, Death Knights, Rogues and Ferals all have a fixed global cooldown of 1 second?

I like this as an idea for one of the rare bonus "tertiary" stats they're adding in WoD. Like, a piece randomly has 1% CD reduction added to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way it sounds, it feels like Armor Penetration did back in Wrath--most players didn't really get the finer mechanics behind it, but knew they wanted a lot of it. Difficult to learn, easy to master.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!