Deleted

Target nearest enemy

Hi,

I know there is a keybind in game but if there are more than one target this keybind actually cycles through targets instead of locking on on the nearest target.

Is it possible to create a macro that targets the nearest enemy and not cycles through other targets when pressing the button multiple times?

Thanks,
    BR Anders

Not sure if this is what you want but:

/targetenemy [noharm]
    /cast <spell>

When I was playing a tank/melee I bound this to all my abilities so I would always hit whatever was in front on me and not have loads of misses when my target went out of range and I hadn't noticed because of all the on-screen adds/spell effects.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Not sure if this is what you want but:

/targetenemy [noharm]
    /cast <spell>

When I was playing a tank/melee I bound this to all my abilities so I would always hit whatever was in front on me and not have loads of misses when my target went out of range and I hadn't noticed because of all the on-screen adds/spell effects.
    Thanks for reply. Tried the targetenemy but not cast yesterday but it was not so good. I could target closest enemy alright, but if I moved away to another enemy and pressed that macro it did not change to the other closest target.

Thanks.

targetenemy won't always target the nearest target, but it should change your target unless there's only 1 enemy nearby