Advice on New Computer Build

Hi everyone.

So i been saving for quite awhile now and finally want to go ahead and put the wheels in motion on getting a really nice gaming computer.

over the last several weeks i been getting some advice from friends and doing my damndest on research and im not gonna lie my head hurts from this so i figured maybe some of you experts can take a look and tell me what you think.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/Pu...umber=28890747 <- Part list i came up with so far,

the motherboard i chose was a Asus Z87-Pro i was 15% off last week so i went ahead and bought so i really can't take it back now.

my budget was around 1500$-2000$ i really wanted to make sure i pulled out all the stops and got myself something that i know will last for a bit and i can just be like yeah i can run that on Max or damn near close to Max settings. primary concern is MAX settings on BF4 and ESO (i know there's no System req for ESO just yet i just want to be ready)

one thing i want to mention is to i only have 1 monitor (27 inch Asus 1080p) and to be honest im happy with just one monitor and im not really into the whole overclocking thing and multi-gpu's mainly just because i don't know enough about it.

So any advice would be awesome. im just worried as this is alot of money to be throwing around and i want to make sure i do it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaved about $300 off, with pretty much the same thing. Went with 4670K over 4770K (didn't indicate need), changed Samsung Pro to EVO. Changed ram. Added proper cooler. Kept same case (too pricey for me, but its aesthetics) and dropped the PSU a bit.

PCPartPicker part list
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($200.49 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($52.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($172.99 @ Mac Mall)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card ($499.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper ATX Full Tower Case ($144.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $1181.43
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Thank's again chazus! one question i wanted to ask about the liquid cooler cause im abit nervous about it. do i have to mess with the water at all or is it just put it on and your good to go? im really afriad of it leaking or if i have to change the water or any other care?

The H60 is a sealed AIO; don't have to mess with water, just mount with screws. AIOs don't have water related maintenance.