Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    /facepalm

Reddit, it's nothing but a troll den.

"area 52" grams of pulverised bone?

I'm sure your "3 mins and 21 secs" also had some trolling involved with it.

You'd think that oh...I don't know.... @MarsCuriosity would have reported on it ;P? (Yes, that's the rovers official twitter account)

This thread is making me laugh. OP claiming reddit as his source is worse than using wikipedia as your source. And then the examiner links, haha!!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the Examiner also posted this:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/seco...-media-why-not

The Examiners link wasnt mine.

Besides...if they really did find "bones" the official channels would be the first ones to explode with news.

If you want to argue that they want to keep it a secret then thats nonsense as well....You think they won't devote their massive pool of resources to keep this thing from being leaked on reddit of all sources?

Deleted
    Sure if this were true I'd be in all the mainstream media. Not "Some guy on reddit said it"

aprils fools!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    aprils fools!!!
    -no one believes op
    -op believes he successfully trolled
    -sigh

haha you got me, wow you're really good at making jokes!

November fool's!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope we get to hear more about this. I seen the article about this that a person previously posted here and it certainly does look like a skeleton, it's very convincing. I just hope we can get more information about this or maybe more pictures of it instead of just saying "no it's just a rock formation" and then shove it under the carpet like all the other stuff we discover up there. I won't say that it's a fact that it's a skeleton but from what I've seen it looks very convincing so I'll stay open minded about it. I hope it's a skeleton then we can finally say that there was in fact previous life on Mars.

Edit: So after reading other posts people are saying it's fake. Is it? Because if it really is then this is really disappointing.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-11-26 at 11:50 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I'm pretty sure those images are not from any of Curiosity's cameras, plus the ground looks the wrong colour.

If Mars did had life in the past, it would have been billions of years ago and there is zero chance an intact skeleton/fossil would either be at the surface, or survive at the surface for even a fraction of that time.

If this was real, that animal must have died no more than a couple of hundred years ago....
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-11-27 at 12:01 AM.

old and fake. This rumor was viral in 2012.