Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I do believe everything is back, Lane. I even found the presents out in the wild from last year, although I wasn't seeing them on the map, I just ran across them at random while going around Kessex Hills.

Figures. I opened 1500 Giant Wintersday Gifts and received 0 Dwayna or endless tonic recipes. I could have listed them all for about 30g and bought all the recipes off the TP for less. This is why I hate RNG. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Figures. I opened 1500 Giant Wintersday Gifts and received 0 Dwayna or endless tonic recipes. I could have listed them all for about 30g and bought all the recipes off the TP for less. This is why I hate RNG. >_<
    I got the wings after my 2nd run through toypocalypse :P! only 200 gifts aprox. (due to the first toypocalypse run + dolyaks + monsters in the world) !

I personally don't see why anyone would risk RNG when the recipes cost <5g, I make that in 2dungeons or 30min...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Get ready for the next 4 living story patches, there will be something "new" after them (maybe expansion?)
    I hate to burst your bubble, but they did say they weren't going to do xpacs since the living story continues consistently

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I personally don't see why anyone would risk RNG when the recipes cost <5g, I make that in 2dungeons or 30min...
    I didn't know the endless tonic recipes weren't account bound. The first one I looked up in the wiki said it was, so I thought in order to get them I'd have to open the boxes myself. Didn't find out until it was over that they were all on the TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but they did say they weren't going to do xpacs since the living story continues consistently
    Actually they clarified that to be they don't have to do expacs because the living story can fulfill a lot of what a expac does, but they aren't saying there won't ever be one they just aren't planning one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Actually they clarified that to be they don't have to do expacs because the living story can fulfill a lot of what a expac does, but they aren't saying there won't ever be one they just aren't planning one right now.
    There was also some CorpSpeak to it. "We don't need to" and "we don't have plans currently" as opposed to "we're not doing one", from what I recall.

In addition, they did say something about larger-expansions to the living story also, though again nothing specific/ binding.

Deleted
    Merry Christmas, everyone =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Well they fooled me to download the game in patch notes. First blog post with removal of glory and then patch notes announcing temporary vendor where you can buy stuff for glory. I enter the mist, look at vendor selling stuff for several thousand of glory and like 20g, asking for glory farm and people still saying that glory is available in game. Strange.
    Ran a hotjoin, mesmers still use same build as a year ago, nothing changed... *ZZzzzzzzZz*, got a loss and 45 glory and 38 silver... which would mean how long grind for a set of gear asking for 20k glory and 20gold? And why announce such a glory grind of the motherlord when they just announced glory will soon be gone?
    I dont understand what happens in game, just wierd stuff that provide nothing beneficial and mesmers still same boring glass shatter build as a year ago. It's free to respec in the mist, and I understand why when there is no other option but one build.

Anyway, merry christmas you too, hope pve isn't same joke at this poing =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    ..., got a loss and 45 glory and 38 silver... which would mean how long grind for a set of gear asking for 20k glory and 20gold? And why announce such a glory grind of the motherlord when they just announced glory will soon be gone?
    PvP is a joke but not for the reasons you mention.

The integration isn't for people to grind out stuff now, it's for people who already have shit tons of glory (millions) and can't do anything with it.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).