Poll: Keep Forsaken bones?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I actually like the bones, what puts me off are the edges where the skin ends, it looks just sooo bad^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Never quite liked how armour you've just freshly obtained suddenly rips/tears at the joints like that. Obviously it's because of how the models are done, but It'd be nice to have chinese boneless models as an option on the character creation screen for those who don't like them.

(For those unaware, the chinese have Forsaken models without the bones ripping through armour.)
    The Chinese models are nice, but I still like the protruding spine and the finger and toe bones to keep the sense of repulsiveness intact. Why can't Blizz just work out a happy medium here? >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I've personally never had a problem with the undead bones and the pieced armor. In fact, I'd love if there was MORE rotting and more bones visible. I don't want to play a human when I'm running around on the horde, I want to run around as a disgusting, weeping, seeping, oozing corpse. If I want to play a human I'll switch to alliance.

Deleted
    not too bothered what ever they do but I don't see a problem with it, I like the bones showing since there undead

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    The Chinese models are nice, but I still like the protruding spine and the finger and toe bones to keep the sense of repulsiveness intact. Why can't Blizz just work out a happy medium here? >_<
    Its not so much of blizzard as it is religions fault and their customs
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Keep the more realistic bones, the only bones I have issue with is the shoulder nubs that make it look like our arms are out of socket. Granted they don't clip through armor but they still annoy me. Personally I love my clipping spinal cord.

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    Pertaining to the base body, I say "Yes" with the following caveat: Keep the spineine, hipbone, and finger/toe bones exposed but mask the elbow and knee joints with decaying muscle sinews. The exposed joints have looked derpy as hell since Vanilla and the higher res reskinning to come with the model update isn't going to change that fact.
    I think this would be the best option, for me; of course, make it toggle-able so everyone can have what they want I love undead, but the randomly ripped armor at the knees and elbows does irritate me a bit. Plus it'd be cool to see them with gross tendons and stuff. u0u

Deleted
    I want to keep the bones, but if they added a choice where you could pick what you wanted to have, I wouldn't mind. I would personally keep them on but if people want to hide them, sure, their choice.

I can deal with elbows and knees but the feet and claws look stupid. Why do my feet rip through every piece of armor? Same thing with my hands.

Honestly, if I had a choice, I'd cover it all up. It's a stupid design.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if Blizzard made it a choice, but I personally love my UD and all their bony glory.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

Deleted
    Choice? Maybe. Personally, I really like the Forsaken the way they are now.

Deleted
    I love the bones on the forsaken, it makes them look distinct from other generic looking zombies, so I don't want to get rid of them, however I guess a choice would be fine.

What the hell is with people wanting more human-ized race options lately?

Maybe we should add furless worgen, night elves with normal sized ears and extremely tall dwarves as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    and extremely tall dwarves as well.
    Playable Tide Giants? FUCK YES!

I'd love the option because I like the male forsaken dance and casting animations the most in the game, but I can't stand seeing the bones stick out through the gear. Makes it a pain to find a gear set I actually like to xmog them into.

The bones should stay, but look cooler and less awkward than they currently do.

And armor shouldn't automatically become ragged when they wear it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What the hell is with people wanting more human-ized race options lately?

Maybe we should add furless worgen, night elves with normal sized ears and extremely tall dwarves as well.
    For the last time Hitei, orcs without hunches are not humanized.
    Twas brillig

it'd be nice if my troll looked like a tauren. wait...

I don't mind the bones so much as the effect on gear. I hate the breaks in your elbows and knees. The others don't really bother me.

But having options is always good. I'd love being able to get rid of some or all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like some of the bone parts... I think it would be a nice feature to have a "more decomposed" or "less decomposed" choice when creating your undead

I want more skull showing. I always thought that Warlock in the vanilla cinema was cool looking. I wish the undead looked more like that.