Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    He most certainly wasn't. Source: I knew that girl... rather well...
    You'd be surprised who would give cam shows and for what purpose. Hint: I'm gay, my friend isn't. I pay his sub sometimes. I don't think he'd go around admitting it either.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewdew7 View Post
    uhh im 14 and even if i could get a job my dad wouldnt let me yet.
    Perhaps he would if you said you wanted to help him out with bills until he finds work. I know it's hard to understand at only 14, but you're old enough to step up and help the old man out. WoW needs to take a back seat for a while bud.

If you really want to play however, there are plenty of ways to make money without getting a job. When I was 13 I started going around the neighborhoods getting contracts with people to mow their lawns each weekend. I started with one dude, then after a few months I had 7 lawns I was mowing. I charged $25 for front and back. That's $175 per week, or $700 per month if you will. Did that for 4 years, even after I landed a job at 15. By then, combined I was pulling in around $1700 per month @ 16 years old.

See, I grew up in a trailor park until my grandmother died and left us a 2 bedroom house in Hayward,Ca. The trailor park didn't have lawns, but I still managed to get some money out of the old ladies to pull their weeds. Moving in to a neighborhood with lawns looked like a goldmine to me. It's all about your perspective on things.

Read some books on finance for young people, it'll change your life.
    Last edited by Transmigration; 2013-11-28 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Oh well, guess you can go find another hobby until he's employed. Either that or you could just skip your food and gas bills to let him pay for your sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewdew7 View Post
    My father recently lost his job and told me he cant afford my wow sub for a few months. At the risk of sounding pathetic the majority of my friends are my guildmates and i was just wondering if blizzard had a gametime giveaway of any sort like the title says i know its a long shot but i had to ask cause i miss my friends xD.
    Check your private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Check your private messages.
    Please tell me you didn't.... oh god you did.... stahp no

More power to him and the OP if he did

Deleted
    If you can't afford it you can't play simply put.

Coming from a very poor family i can relate to the annoyance of growing up with not much.