Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

I came here to see a new C&C announcement, but this is not C&C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Use of the C&C license? This forum never ceases to amaze me with the amount of uninformed know-it-alls.

Renegade was fun. It was a C&C spinoff game.
    Well it's part of the C&C storyline.

If you want a true C&C announcement:
    -A studio is developing a new C&C game (not the one that got deleted a few weeks ago), I hope for god sake is not as trashy as the last releases after generals.

10+ Year Old Account
    This I do not see as c&c it may take teh license and story from c&c universe but to me a c&c game is a strategi top down game.

Also it really looks crappy.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    This I do not see as c&c it may take teh license and story from c&c universe but to me a c&c game is a strategi top down game.

To me WoW is not part of the warcraft storyline, try covering the sun with one finger pls.

Really looking forward to that game, I've wasted a lot of time playing Renegade multiplayer when it came out, was so much fun. It was a tactical RTS/FPS combination where you actually needed to work as a team to take down the enemy base, but ofcourse you could always go solo for some Honorable Kills.

Its a little unfair to call it bad from what you've seen, its still a very small indie studio that actually started this as a mod, but has grown big enough to be an indie title. Its compeltely free-to-play without any microtransaction or other stuff that you can buy. It'll be a very fun competetive and teamworking FPS game.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    I came here to see a new C&C announcement, but this is not C&C
    After Generals 2 got cancelled, the title got into the hands of Bioware, but it has yet to be seen if we're going to get another RTS title anytime soon. They will most likely rebuild it from the scratch from what I've heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post

By C&C lore thats the first command and counquer. If you remade it in 3d it would look pretty much like this.

Well it happens kinda between C&C and Tiberian sun.

C&C ---) Tiberian sun + AI expansion --) The new expansion --) The worst game ever
    Red alert is another universe....but you see kane. Kinda mindblowing.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Oh wow, the memories of Stealth Rush, gooooooooooooooooooooood times were had back then! I'd love to see a Renegade 2, but I'll keep an eye out for this!

Ion Cannon beacon, deployed.

Deleted
    C&C Is an RTS, This is just a cheap C&C skin on a generic shooter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    C&C Is an RTS, This is just a cheap C&C skin on a generic shooter.
    Its a Rts shooter. A thing that is kinda rare. (battlefield is not for example..units are spawned on timer)

Also...who doesnt like driving a mammoth tank:

(thats singleplayer)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    All over this like a tramp on chips.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I really like how they've done some of their soundtracks, simply beautifull:

Some beautifull ingame pictures:

http://media.indiedb.com/images/arti...auto/xE9Qn.jpg (way to big to link in the thread)

Some comparisons with the old and new game:

Deleted
    Yay!

Loved renegade back then. My favorite FPS of all time! :3