Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
6
46
54
55
56
  1. #1101
    I am Murloc! ringpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vacating
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    If you ever saw the angry people that tweet him, I imagine that is what those posts were. Which would be breaking ToS
    On the official Blizz forums, it doesn't matter; angry nerd-raging or reasoned criticism give you the exact same result. Bring up something someone at Blizz doesn't like and wham!, enjoy your ban.

  2. #1102
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!

  3. #1103
    Ah yes. Cause he is the sole responsible for millions to unsubscribe. *facepalm*

  4. #1104
    The Lightbringer SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    3,356
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedshaman View Post
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!
    Wha- Shaman are like, the least changed class since TBC.

    What changed that stopped you from playing?

  6. #1106
    Bloodsail Admiral Eliandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

    He's currently under @OccupyGStreet

  7. #1107
    The Patient Slotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    324
    I won't get into all the reasons I stopped playing this game, but the design decisions made by GC and the team are at the top of the list. Primarily the decisions that catered this game for casuals. Unfortunately unless you cut the head off the snake (Chilton), nothing will change.

  8. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

    He's currently under @OccupyGStreet
    Interesting choice of twitter handle.

  9. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Problem was and will ALWAYS be Tom Chilton, aka Kalgan, know by some as the ultima online destroyer. It was when he took over lead during mid wrath the game started to go downhill. He used to be the one responsibe for pvp balance before. I bet him put GC in the position he held. The guy is infamous but it seems many new players dont know about him or all he did to screw up the game. GC is nothing compared to him.
    What a load of BS.

  10. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    What a load of BS.
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.

  11. #1111
    GC still hasn't said anything about where he's working next? Announcement was back in November...hmm.

  12. #1112
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.
    You're considering him worse then the Taliban. I think you need to take a step back from the monitor.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •