Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    If you ever saw the angry people that tweet him, I imagine that is what those posts were. Which would be breaking ToS
    On the official Blizz forums, it doesn't matter; angry nerd-raging or reasoned criticism give you the exact same result. Bring up something someone at Blizz doesn't like and wham!, enjoy your ban.

Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!

Ah yes. Cause he is the sole responsible for millions to unsubscribe. *facepalm*

Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedshaman View Post
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!
    Wha- Shaman are like, the least changed class since TBC.

What changed that stopped you from playing?

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

He's currently under @OccupyGStreet

I won't get into all the reasons I stopped playing this game, but the design decisions made by GC and the team are at the top of the list. Primarily the decisions that catered this game for casuals. Unfortunately unless you cut the head off the snake (Chilton), nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

He's currently under @OccupyGStreet
    Interesting choice of twitter handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Problem was and will ALWAYS be Tom Chilton, aka Kalgan, know by some as the ultima online destroyer. It was when he took over lead during mid wrath the game started to go downhill. He used to be the one responsibe for pvp balance before. I bet him put GC in the position he held. The guy is infamous but it seems many new players dont know about him or all he did to screw up the game. GC is nothing compared to him.
    What a load of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    What a load of BS.
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.

GC still hasn't said anything about where he's working next? Announcement was back in November...hmm.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.
    You're considering him worse then the Taliban. I think you need to take a step back from the monitor.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now