View Poll Results: What do you think about this ?

Voters
650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

174 26.77%
  • Bad

252 38.77%
  • Doesn't matter

224 34.46%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Personally I wonder how this will impact the development of the expansion. How many things will be excused with "GC did it!" from now on when they won't work in WoD? Might they even try to explain why we will have 5.4.x for 8+ months this way?
    Well, I hope not because that will lead to a lot of infractions. He's leaving next Friday. Anything that gets into WoD that people don't like will have passed through development, a beta and several months of time. I suppose if people feel the need next summer to be blaming stuff on GC I'd probably think that was just trolling. But I guess we'll wait and find out. GC says that things are well in hand and in any case Chilton is in charge of the game (as he has been all along).
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Chilton is in charge of the game (as he has been all along).
    Not entirely true

The MMO Gamer: First of all, for those of our readers who may be unfamiliar, tell us a little bit about yourself, and what it is you do for Blizzard.

Jeffrey Kaplan: Of course. My name is Jeffrey Kaplan, I’m a lead game designer on World of Warcraft. We have two lead game designers on World of Warcraft, one is Tom Chilton, the other is myself. I’m responsible for the world side of game design for World of Warcraft, that includes things like quests, dungeons, raids, and everything that goes along with those things, and then Tom handles things such as PvP, game systems, and class balance.
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Funny that people bitch about GC being the reason that WoW went down to 7.6 million subs.

Even more funny how they conveniently forgot how it was GC who took us to the peak of 12 million in the first place.

im glad hes gone he made PVP rubbish in the game when he came to wow at the end of BC and look how the wow subs have gone a little peak up to 12 mill then dropped ever since i say good riddance worst person to ever be apart of wow. i hope he goes and ruins the COD franchise now not that it needs any help in doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So for the last year they kept him in pay to NOT work on Warlords of Draenor but to leech money from the company?
    Well, and I don't know if this is true or not, it is a possibility that GC was only working on the patches for MoP and didn't have any influence on WoD.
    I am saying it again: this is just a possibility, nothing more than that.

I don't have an opinion on GC himself, as I don't know him nor follow him on forums or twitter.

actually ghostcrawler made all of WoD. it's already done. gonna have to skip that expansion to see what WoW will be like without him. see you guys back here in 2-3 years
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.