Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    Awwww... I'm gonna miss Ghostcrawler... Even if some of us are really rude to him and each other, we are all doing it for the passion of the game we love. Its crazy that so many people are also crazy about this game.

Good luck Ghostcrawler/Greg!
    Passion is one thing, but people telling him to go f*** himself and die in a fire is just messed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    No, that is software industry-speak for "I get a nice severance package if I pretend everything is fine" He was fired.
    ^This is troll-speak for "I'm grasping at straws"

This is a great day for the game as a whole. Alot of us suspected something with all the good changes they are making to the game, way outside GC M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    *buzzer sound* Wrong on all accounts. You are the weakest link. Goodbye!
    That was cringe worthy. I'm embarrassed for you.

Deleted
    but i wanted a pony for next year

10+ Year Old Account
    Abandon ship abandon ship

As an Alliance-Player i hoped that Metzen would go first: or fired first, what earlier happens. I don't care so much about Ghostcrawler

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, thank you Greg for all these years. It's been a fun ride. Things are not going to be the same without you.

He will be missed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Good riddance and long, long overdue but nevertheless sweet news. Maybe there's still hope for the dying giant after all? Now, imagine if Blizz would hire some of the old developers again... well we can all wish, can't we?
    You have to be pretty darn naive to think like this.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Really? and there was me thinking the game declined due to a decline in the quality of the game and some very shoddy design decisions, all on his watch >.>
    There's a pathology to people who post on this forum thinking that data which does not directly disprove their theories must therefore support them.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    Watch out. You can't post that here without a ton of fanbois insisting he had NOTHING to do with the decline of WoW and squirting out a litter of puppies while exclaiming how stupid you are for even suggesting it. Even though those of us with a brain can see his decisions CLEARLY made the game worse, and as such, they have lost 6 million subs in his tenure.
    Hahahahahaha! Thanks for the good laugh. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Good riddance and long, long overdue but nevertheless sweet news. Maybe there's still hope for the dying giant after all? Now, imagine if Blizz would hire some of the old developers again... well we can all wish, can't we?
    The same developers that so many bitched about back then? It's a never ending cycle. People will always complain no matter who is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    You have to be pretty darn naive to think like this.
    Pretty much. We probably won't see a change in design for another year or so as WoD is at least a year off and the next patch won't come more than 2 months before that. On top of that, if the next Lead Designer follows GC's footprints, then nothing changes. Or we get a Lead Design that makes wide sweeping changes that nobody likes.

My bet is that everybody that dislikes GC is only happy because there is change. Honestly, its one person in the cog, although that person is a very large and viewable cog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks god he gone.. Farewell and bring our old game back !

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I'll post it here like I did in the other thread.

You do not hire a physician to fix your car or a landscaper to frame your house.

In turn, you do not hire a marine biologist to lead design your video game.

No matter how passionate he was about games, he just didn't have the skill set needed.

Glad he's out.
    Are you dense or just ignorant.

He designed ALL the Age of Empire games long before he even joined Blizzard. One of the most played RTS game series in history.

He definitely had the skill set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully whoever takes over will make this game interesting and actually fun to play again.
    Here come the Irish.

Watch out. You can't post that here without a ton of fanbois insisting he had NOTHING to do with the decline of WoW and squirting out a litter of puppies while exclaiming how stupid you are for even suggesting it. Even though those of us with a brain can see his decisions CLEARLY made the game worse, and as such, they have lost 6 million subs in his tenure.
    Another "If only they had done what I like this 10 year old game would never lose subscriptions" poster.
    There is only one course of action for you. His position is open. Stop posting on this forum right now and get your application in to Blizzard right away. Make sure you provide them with all your proof on how your designs will bring back all the masses.
    Seriously, not another post. Get going!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Are you dense or just ignorant.

He designed ALL the Age of Empire games long before he even joined Blizzard. One of the most played RTS game series in history.

He definitely had the skill set.
    Holy balls, I just learned something about my favorite franchise... Ghostcrawler helped made AoE?? Mindblown.

Yeah, your obtuse "fanboy" mantra clearly showcases the potency of that "brain" you're speaking of. Highly knowledgeable opinion.