Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I call BS, he is just trolling.

If he played holy priest he would of removed the chakra "bonus" forever ago. FYI its not a bonus when you balance our healing numbers around it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Couldn't fix Holy. Called it. Holy fixed in Warlords of Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar of Korgath View Post
    Am I the only one with my mind blown by that little piece of information. That would have been my absolute last guess. Final troll or truth, I just don't know. I did always get a sense from GC that he had a special place in his heart for Priests, but with how strong disc had been from patch to patch, the 'you buff your own class/spec' conspiracy theorist in me would have guessed that. Just a random thought, but that revelation has made my day. Thanks GC for your making WoW a better place for 9+ years.
    Felt like MoP Shadow was a last minute design.

Good thing he left, after 6 years its time for fresh air. You never know what you're gonna get though.

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    He was only with WoW for about 6 years... hence why TBC was so fuckin awesome!
    BWHA!
    players during all of TBC
    "WA WA it's not fair that players can get gear and weapons from PVP to use in dungeons and raids, waaaaaa"

Haha, yeah I read that and thought of the collective blowing of thousands of minds on the forums and it just made my day too.

Holy of all Priest specs! LOL.

But yeah he played more than one, I remember him talking about his prot warrior at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I heard a rumor that Lore is getting bumped to Lead Systems Designer.

That rumor was from me. Now spread it! Spread it like it's the sacred word of Jebus Kreist!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I call BS, he is just trolling.

If he played holy priest he would of removed the chakra "bonus" forever ago. FYI its not a bonus when you balance our healing numbers around it.
    Or maybe... just maybe... he isn't the only one designing this game... and doesn't get to change the game to suit his personal tastes anyway...

Dun dun DUN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    He played alot of chars Iam sure. He just said the one that would be less conflicting
    Or he actually played a holy priest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Couldn't fix Holy. Called it. Holy fixed in Warlords of Draenor.

Felt like MoP Shadow was a last minute design.

Good thing he left, after 6 years its time for fresh air. You never know what you're gonna get though.
    Yeah because they spent all of the class dev time on Warlocks.

he play a fkn priest for 6years yet dont change the fucking weakened soul mechanic?! and and... prayer is still 30yard range only?! dafuq

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    I made him quit.
    I honestly can't believe he was a Holy Priest. It's been like the worst designed spec since...Well, Lich King. Maybe he was just reluctant to buff his own class? Chakra. SoR. I just don't get it.

I can't imagine what he was offered to get him to leave the most successful MMO of all time. More money, Overall game director?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    he play a fkn priest for 6years yet dont change the fucking weakened soul mechanic?! and and... prayer is still 30yard range only?! dafuq
    wats wrong with either of those???

im surprised he said HOLY priest not just priest zzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Maybe he played a holy priest on PvP only which you know is actually better than disc but fear not now that tigole will be back (wishful thinking) true balance will be restored. Absorbs will be removed, holy will become the prime and only fleshed out healer, the rest will become buffbots, every hybrid will be only able to heal and never ever dps or tank and disc will be made a joke of a spec with no purpose just like the good old days and raid cd arms race raiding will be removed. Isn't that what everyone hopes for?!

(Obvious sarcasm is obvious if you didn't get it yet).

I actually thought this was generally known. Especially after the way he described all the healing changes for cats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Maybe he played a holy priest on PvP only which you know is actually better than disc but fear not now that tigole will be back (wishful thinking) true balance will be restored. Absorbs will be removed, holy will become the prime and only fleshed out healer, the rest will become buffbots, every hybrid will be only able to heal and never ever dps or tank and disc will be made a joke of a spec with no purpose just like the good old days and raid cd arms race raiding will be removed. Isn't that what everyone hopes for?!

(Obvious sarcasm is obvious if you didn't get it yet).
    I would actually applaud those changes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I always thought he was playing as Shadow Priest, not Holy.
    Never. Back in ICC he told the community to Mind Sear on 2 targets. He didn't have a clue how Shadow worked at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    Lore is getting bumped to Lead Systems Designer.
    You mean like this?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

The final Troll before his depart. If he played a Holy priest than I am the Pope! If he did play a Holy priest and thought Chakra, Holy Nova, Circle of healing and sanctuary are fine thank god he is moving on. Best of luck! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!
    Last edited by Nightstorm; 2013-11-28 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...93020550725632

Holy Priests aren't really known to be able to DPS at all, they'd be lucky if they can do 20k in current gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Maybe he played a holy priest on PvP only which you know is actually better than disc
    LOL! GL trying to get anything down as Holy. Even an auto-attacking warrior has more dps. Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post

Holy Priests aren't really known to be able to DPS at all, they'd be lucky if they can do 20k in current gear.
    You either have no idea what you're talking about or left off a zero.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! GL trying to get anything down as Holy. Even an auto-attacking warrior has more dps. Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite.

Holy shit you've solved everything! It isn't like you can have two specs. Or...or even a whole other character! That's crazy talk!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    I would actually applaud those changes :P
    I really hope that's a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Call me crazy: I don't mind Chakra. I actually profer Holy over Disc since for me it's got better AOE Heals for healing a group of players 'bout to keel over =D

Disc is handy if you're just healing 1-3 people at a time.
    If you have a disc in the group, and he's competent, you won't even hit that point :P

-

Surprised some of you took this long, already knew since cataclysm ish that he was playing either a priest of paladin healer :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Weakened soul is fine. If it wasn't there you'd only use disc as healers, omg no WS, so lets stack 6 shields on the raid all the time!