I am currently recruiting all classes and specs for my new raiding guild, <Thing Kings>. As a raid leader I have 11/14HC kills in SoO as well as clearing all previous tier heroic content. I have previous raid leading experience, I am dedicated and patient and mainly focused towards the next expansion. I was in a 25 man raiding guild, several in fact but was fed up of the amount of raiders in each of these guilds, going against raiders who had been in the guild several years realizing getting a 100% raid spot was not going to happen. Currently, the raid times will be Sunday, Mondays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 (possibly half an hour - hour later start and finish depending on majority vote). The days may change after the christmas period to an extra weekday and possibly removing the sunday.

My plan;
- I aim to begin a 10man raid in SoO next week reset, Going for Immersius HC and see from there. I am used to clearing 10 HC bosses in a few hours however we will need to adjust and even fill the raid spots until then.
- Going for a 25man group this late in progress is unrealistic, I will be aiming for a team of 12-13, players with geared alts are greatly preferred with what I have in mind for next expansion. Next expansion, I of course will expand to suit the 20man mythic difficulty, with healthy raid team of around 25 individual members.

What I am looking for;
- I am recruiting all classes at the moment, requirements being a minimum of 550+ilvl, legendary cloak, and a full clear of SoO normal with previous tier heroic kills as a minimum.
- I respect people who put effort into applications or trials, with that being said, exceptional applications will be considered, however this late in the tier I will be strict on the minimum requirements, especially with my ilvl of 572 leading a 10man group.

I am yet to make up a new website, I will do so this week, for the meantime, I will keep my eye on this thread, or please contact me in game. I will be on Rizlablue or Bluenutz.