Angry Jay Wilson Blizzard Dev "Shut up PvPers"

Transcript excerpt:

"...whenever we run into a case of this would be really awesome for PvE and then the PvP guy goes [raises hand]: 'that kind of screws PvP...", the answer's always: 'shut up pvp guy' [audience laughter]".

Although this was 2011 and Jay Wilson was confined to Diablo, now in 2013 it has been purported that due to a certain individuals departure Jay Wilson will be taking over this role on WoW. WoW PvP is about to get raaaaaaaped. It's amazing how this persons views even made it onto Diablo.

You were informed that discussion about Ghostcrawler's departure was to be kept to certain threads, and your previous Jay Wilson thread was closed to consolidate discussion. Please do not make additional threads immediately following thread closure that deal with the same topic as the closed thread.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-11-27 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    I actually LOLed because it's true

He was talking about Diablo being a PvE game and that they wouldn't try to balance it for PvP. WoW is a completely different story. And you didn't hear anything of value. This whole thread is bad and you should feel bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peedei View Post
    Although this was 2011 and Jay Wilson was confined to Diablo, now in 2013 it has been purported that due to a certain individuals departure Jay Wilson will be taking over this role on WoW. WoW PvP is about to get raaaaaaaped. It's amazing how this persons views even made it onto Diablo.
    Erm sorry but that's not true at all unless you have a source. It was only JUST announced that Ghostcrawler is leaving, unless you have a signed post by Blizzard saying Jay is the replacement (rather than people speculating on the forum) then anything to be said in this thread is null and void, especially considering you have a source from a LONG time ago in the cycle of a game.

Not saying I disagree with their idea of "shut up pvpers" though...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

We'd like to keep discussion to the existing thread, thanks-- either here or in the News post itself. This is a nearly identical thread in discussion direction and purpose as the one I closed previously.