Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I think it is pretty safe to say that 3 raids with 3 different themes normally translate into more scenery (assets) than 2 raids with 2 different themes, regardless of linearity, if the number of bosses is the same. We'll have to see, of course.
    Wasn't Terrace scenery largely reused assets from the Shrines area in the Vale?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Rushing would imply that they're doing a sub-standard job on WoD just to get it out faster, that's not really the case so I wouldn't say it was rushing.
    In all honestly, starting with Cataclysm, Blizzard's standard is sub-standard. Rushing WoD would make it sub-zero-standard.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Wasn't Terrace scenery largely reused assets from the Shrines area in the Vale?
    The same might apply to the new raids in WoD.

The same might apply to the new raids in WoD.
    But it might not. We don't know that. All we know is that, in terms of assets, Mists launched with two *unique* raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    But it might not. We don't know that. All we know is that, in terms of assets, Mists launched with two *unique* raids.
    Sure, we don't know yet. That's why I am saying that it "looks" like bla bla and not that this is definitely going to happen. Mists launched with two unique raids and one raid with borrowed assets, it is entirely possible WoD will have raids borrowing assets heavily as well. /shrug

Sure, we don't know yet. That's why I am saying that it "looks" like bla bla and not that this is definitely going to happen. Mists launched with two unique raids and one raid with borrowed assets, it is entirely possible WoD will have raids borrowing assets heavily as well. /shrug
    /shrug indeed
    Personally, I'm not too fussed about the assets beyond the first run or two. What's most important to me is the number of bosses, and their mechanics, and in terms of the former, at least, it will be on equal footing with Mists.