1. #1

    How Raid lock out will work in WoD...

    Corect me if im wrong but i did understand that Normal, Heroic and Mythic will be on separate lock-out

    So you can run Mythic AND heroic the same week?

    Also, will we be able to join a raid we already killed some bosses but not allowed to get loot from em (kind of how flex is working right now)?

  2. #2
    Yes, you can run normal (flex), heroic (normal) and mythic (heroic) every week (in addition to LFR, of course, if you're really sadistic). With the flex modes (normal and heroic) moving to group loot, I highly doubt you will be able to participate in multiple lockouts of those modes each week. They would have to come up with a way of blocking you from receiving loot after the first kill, and I think it would prove highly unpopular.

    This also seems to mean you will not be able to skip mythic bosses to get to easier ones later in linear instances, as you cannot apply your heroic kills to your mythic lockout.

    Any of this is obviously subject to change, but this is what they seem to be attempting to do for now.

  3. #3
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,819
    LFR, Normal and Heroic will work like LFR/Flex works now. That is to say you can do all of them in the same week. You can also kill the same boss multiple times that week, but you only get loot from the bosses one time per week, per difficulty. If I understand it correctly Mythic will not work the same though. You only get to kill each boss in Mythic one time per week.

  4. #4
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You can also kill the same boss multiple times that week, but you only get loot from the bosses one time per week, per difficulty.
    Care to explain how that will work with group loot?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraepe View Post
    Care to explain how that will work with group loot?
    Same way that it works now if you were to bring someone in to the instance after the boss dies but before you loot it.

    The second time you kill a boss, you can't loot the corpse, the items it drops won't be flagged as tradable to you, and you won't be on the master looter's list for item assignments.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanberry View Post
    Same way that it works now if you were to bring someone in to the instance after the boss dies but before you loot it.

    The second time you kill a boss, you can't loot the corpse, the items it drops won't be flagged as tradable to you, and you won't be on the master looter's list for item assignments.
    In addition to that, you will also not be counted when determining the amount of loot that is dropped.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •