Hunter, Rogue, Warlock or Mage?

Hey, I'm trying to choose a fun to play DPS class to level up for both PVP and PVE but mainly PVP , and while I know class enjoyment is highly subjective, I was hoping to get some opinions on each of these classes to get a better idea of what people like about them. Myself, I'd like a class with a moderately/normal difficult rotation (not ultra-confusing but enough to keep you on your toes) and a good amount of utility (to either help the group or yourself).

P.S: please don't suggest other classes other than the ones i mentioned above. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ownsin; 2013-11-28 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownsin View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to choose a fun to play DPS class to level up for both PVP and PVE but mainly PVP , and while I know class enjoyment is highly subjective, I was hoping to get some opinions on each of these classes to get a better idea of what people like about them. Myself, I'd like a class with a moderately/normal difficult rotation (not ultra-confusing but enough to keep you on your toes) and a good amount of utility (to either help the group or yourself).

P.S: please don't suggest other classes other than the ones i mentioned above. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone please answer and help!
    Warlock for sure.
    Hunters are being looked down upon by the vast majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Warlock for sure.
    Hunters are being looked down upon by the vast majority.
    Why what's wrong with Hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ownsin View Post
    Why what's wrong with Hunters?
    They roll need on everything

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can really tell you what you'd enjoy. You'd be better off trying a few yourself and seeing which clicks with you the most.