Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    gnolls next new model confirmed
    gnolls next playable race confirmed.

  2. #22
    Another day on MMO-champion forums, another thread making me ask "the fuck is he smoking?"

    Just because Pandaren MIGHT have evolved from Furbolg, doesn't mean they are Furbolg.

    Going by YOUR logic, Night Elves should be called Trolls, Gnomes -> Mechagnomes, Dwarves -> Earthen, Humans -> Vrykul, etc.

  3. #23
    High Overlord dezaroth111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    cardiff
    Posts
    161
    if we are grasping at straws now gnome and dwarfs are basicly titian creations affected by the old gods curse of flesh 2 new playable races horde: old gods, alliance:titans.

  4. #24
    Half life 3 confirmed

  5. #25
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,536
    All jokes aside I rly want to be a furbolg, still have the Night Elf quest reward that turn you into one.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  6. #26
    Pit Lord Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Temple of Karabor
    Posts
    2,281
    I think you may be high.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  7. #27
    The Lightbringer Zuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,233
    They got a new model in Northrend. Why Blizzard didn't give that model to vanilla Furbolg in Cata is unknown.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

  8. #28
    Warchief Zeror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,237
    I want a new candle model for Kobolds. Can that be done too?

  9. #29
    I have no idea why:
    1. OP is trolling
    2. He would even care about such irrelevant things

  10. #30
    Mechagnome Nerdpride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil.
    Posts
    622
    Someone didn't take their pills today.
    They aren't the same. They don't even share the same "ancient" since Furbolgs worship Ursol / Ursoc.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.
    Flickr

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    They got a new model in Northrend. Why Blizzard didn't give that model to vanilla Furbolg in Cata is unknown.
    Because they would look too good and hence discredit everything else?
    "I will provide a propagandistic casus belli. Its credibility doesn't matter. The victor will not be asked whether he told the truth"
    Adolf Hitler-adressing his Wehrmacht commanders in regards to the Invasion of Poland

  12. #32
    Over 9000! Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    No, it would not use too many resources. It is simply replacing the old Furbolg mesh with thw Pandaren model meshes.
    Shows how little you know about 3D Modeling, Animation and the Game Industry.

  13. #33
    Brewmaster Skeletroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    1,289
    So, furbolgs were born when some wandering pandaren was drunk and spotted one beautiful (brown) bear gurl... aargh!
    Former unique snowflake.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Pandaren are NOT furbolgs.
    And we get an update on PLAYER models.
    Cant remeber furbolgs beeing a playable race.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=5462
    Yep furbolgs = playable race.
    Why you think the Net was born? Porn! Porn! Porn!

  15. #35
    Immortal Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just outside of Wigan, England.
    Posts
    7,336
    I once mistook a Lemon for a Lime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

  16. #36
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    It is very clearly stated throughout the Pandaria questlines and at the conclusion of the Wandering Isle quests that Pandaren are Furbolgs.

    No, it would not use too many resources. It is simply replacing the old Furbolg mesh with thw Pandaren model meshes.
    Even if what you say would be truth, it's on the same logic as "blood elves are trolls, they should have same model". Do you agree with this statement? Because if you don't, neither should furbolgs and pandaren have same model.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Pandaren are Furbolgs.
    Pandaren models are different from Furbolg models.
    Pandaren models are newer than Furbolg models.
    Pandaren models must therefore be the current and official depiction of Furbolgs.
    Furbolg models should therefore be updated to match Pandaren models.
    There's a dent in your logic.

  18. #38
    Dreadlord Bumbasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Posts
    968
    I would like to see all models updated. From naga, murloc to gnolls and furlborgs.

    But there is no logic in your story.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

  19. #39
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,715
    No reason for them to get model updates, especially not in WoD where they won't be present since there didn't live any Furbolgs on Draenor.

  20. #40
    This is something I thought about..Whats going to happen to the unplayable races when the new models are implemented? Is it going to be like the "big cat" models are now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •