Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Furbolg Models to be Updated?

Pandaren are Furbolgs.
    Pandaren models are different from Furbolg models.
    Pandaren models are newer than Furbolg models.
    Pandaren models must therefore be the current and official depiction of Furbolgs.
    Furbolg models should therefore be updated to match Pandaren models.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Pandaren are Furbolgs.
    No they are not.

Furbolg models should therefore be updated to match Pandaren models.
    Why? For what purpose other than to please you and waste resources?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'd prefer the change go the other direction.

It is very clearly stated throughout the Pandaria questlines and at the conclusion of the Wandering Isle quests that Pandaren are Furbolgs.

No, it would not use too many resources. It is simply replacing the old Furbolg mesh with thw Pandaren model meshes.

It is very clearly stated throughout the Pandaria questlines and at the conclusion of the Wandering Isle quests that Pandarwn are Furbolgs.
    Now you are simply making shit up to try and justify your shitty idea.

It is very clearly stated throughout the Pandaria questlines and at the conclusion of the Wandering Isle quests that Pandaren are Furbolgs.

No, it would not use too many resources. It is simply replacing the old Furbolg mesh with thw Pandaren model meshes.
    "
    Furbolgs originated from Northrend. They lived on Azeroth before Titans came to the world. Their oral histories speak of the first time Titans stepped on the world and roamed the wilds. Furbolg may have descended from early Pandaren who settled up in Northrend, becoming more feral;or furbolg of Northrend may have discovered Pandaria and their culture became more contemplative. " - Lands of Mystery, pg. 85

Pandaren are NOT furbolgs.
    And we get an update on PLAYER models.
    Cant remeber furbolgs beeing a playable race.

10+ Year Old Account

But Furbolgs aren't obese like the Pandaren are (Which is more a cause of Pandaren Culture.) Also Furbolgs aren't black and white, from what we've seen so far each Furbolg usually only has 1 color in their coat, so new skins would be needed even if you could ignore the Exta Fat. What about the Oriental Style Hair and facial Hair? Furbolgs don't have that either.

And at the end of the day, what purpose does it serve? How does it actually improve the game?

Dumbidea/10. Would not waste resources on.

Go carefully read the NPC lines of the final Wandering Isle quests and the introductory Pandaria quests and you will see that I am not mistaken.

Deleted
    at no point in the starting quests is it mentioned that they are furbolgs -.-

Go carefully read the NPC lines of the final Wandering Isle quests and the introductory Pandaria quests and you will see that I am not mistaken.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31450#comments

Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by dezaroth111 View Post
    at no point in the starting quests is it mentioned that they are furbolgs -.-
    The citizens of Orgimmar and Stormwind identify Ji and Arysa as furbolgs when they first appear in the city on their way to apply for membership within the Horde/Alliance. Garrosh and Varian also state them aw furbolgs as well during the quest.

Deleted
    The citizens of Orgimmar and Stormwind identify Ji and Arysa as furbolgs when they first appear in the city on their way to apply for membership within the Horde/Alliance. Garrosh and Varian also state them aw furbolgs as well during the quest.
    they mistake them for furbolgs as they have never seen a pandaren before its not the same thing

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30987
    Marty says: Hey, look! Gnolls!
    Josie says: Those aren't gnolls, silly. Use your eyes.
    Josie says: Those are FURBOLGS.
    So one NPC that mistakes something they've never seen before for something they have seen before automatically means in lore Pandaren are literally Furbolg?
    That's it, I'm out. Bait somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30987

So one NPC that mistakes something they've never seen before for something they have seen before automatically means in lore Pandaren are literally Furbolg?
    That's it, I'm out. Bait somewhere else.
    gnolls are pandaren confirmed.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Dafuq did I just read? No model update for furbolgs unless they become playable. Also, Furbolgs and Pandaren ARE GNOLLS. It is known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    gnolls are pandaren confirmed.
    gnolls next new model confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    Dafuq did I just read? No model update for furbolgs unless they become playable. Also, Furbolgs and Pandaren ARE GNOLLS. It is known.
    It is known.

10+ Year Old Account
    IF they truly are descendants of Furbolg, it'd be nice to see an update for their model. It's much too polygony. :3

Deleted
    They should update the Trogg model with the new human model too.