Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Raid Lockout Question

Our guild went last week 13/14 normal mode but didn't killed garrosh. On of the tanks extended the raid lock out so we wouldnt have to clear te first 13 again this week. But 2 of our raiders did killed garrosh in a pug last Tuesday. Will they be able to join the 13/14 lockout this week and enter Garrosh again or will they be locked out?

Since the killl was tuesday and the raid reset is Wednesday I think they should be able to join aswell am I right?

Yes they will be able to join the kill just for Garrosh.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the quick answer!

Deleted
    of course they can join, with raid reset it doesnt matter what they did last week

I would highly suggest having one person with the lockout stay out, and the rest of you at least do the first few early bosses, Wing 1 at least, that you can do quickly. The only reason not to is if NONE of your raiders need gear from them. Those potential pieces can play a big part on Garrosh if it's progression for you. Getting upgrades is JUST as important as getting in multiple attempts on the fight. For me, I never extend a lockout. If you can't clear to Garrosh fast enough before reset, then it's something you can improve on. Keep clearing and keep getting the gear you need. When you can clear to Garrosh no problem with time left, then you'll know you're easily geared enough to make the fight easy!

Anyways, at least do the first few bosses that people need stuff from. You can do the first three in an hour or less. Then everybody leaves the raid, invite the guy with the extended lockout, and hop right to Garrosh skipping the rest. GG.