Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Next expansion leak

beaten and broken the true... iron, horde in tatters grom hellscream has been imprisoned by the aldor.

during the trial grom hellscream is to be defended by velen, with the help of the zandalari they will go through everyones past and show, that sometimes, even draenei do wrong.

however something goes wrong during the trial and with the help of prophet zul grom hellscream escapes to a world he understands better, a more primal world where things make more sense, a world where sometimes bigger IS better. a world thats just a bit more savage.

"when raptors and old gods collide the fate of all dragons hang in the balance" - prophet rhonin

grom has gone back to azeroth before the sundering, you will get to see what azeroth looked like before it was wracked by evil magics and demonic influence.

grom goes back in time and prevents the dragons from ever being empowered by the titans and with the help of zul outfits the dragons with loin cloths and voodoo masks and now hes built a dark portal connected to our outlands and plans to invade.

see a world where giants roam, giant dinosaurs litter this savage world.

find out that stormwind was actually an ocean called the stormy pond

what did the raptors look like when they still had feathers?

find out that the gorlocs had an empire spanning the world that is now in decline

see what azshara looked like as ghragalogaaloo before elves and goblins tainted it

"feathers.. they are the life padding of this world... we are its pillows... soon its masters"

no new race, no new class

instead character reshuffles. mix and match body parts of the current races

new feature: barbershop shimmy, build and maintain your own barbershop

level cap 135

new monsters and zones

30 new quests

boost to 73 and play immediately

Our dinosaurs are iron, our will unraptorable. who will dance against us
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I believe this to be 100% legitimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't laugh at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Didn't laugh at all.
    dont believe me? you will see at blizzcon
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Level cap 135 with only 30 new quests. Seems legit to me.

I'm not sure that the Aldor exist in WoD (maybe they did though?) everything else sounds 100% super definitely plausible though

I can't wait to make a Worcgen

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm not sure that the Aldor exist in WoD (maybe they did though?) everything else sounds 100% super definitely plausible though
    thats what we think

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    <<snap>>
    a world thats just a bit more savage.
    <<snap>>
    "when raptors and old gods collide the fate of all dragons hang in the balance" - prophet rhonin
    <<snap>>
    who will dance against us
    I chuckled louder as I should have. I sure hope this happens. OLD GOLDS DANCE STUDIO

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mix and match would always have a female Draenei booty with a male Tauren torso.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    Mix and match would always have a female Draenei booty with a male Tauren torso.
    sorry cant mix and match cross faction unless you are using orc and draenei parts

sorry cant mix and match cross faction unless you are using orc and draenei parts
    Can I mix the races who can be druids? Who knows what's going where when you both look like cats

30 new quests
    Ok....30 new quest but yet lvl cap jumps 35 levels....so not true.

boost to 73 and play immediately
    They already announced froo boost to lvl 90 on one toon...why would they lower that to 73 and have a lvl cap of 135....Also the lvl cap has always been 10 lvles, ONLY reason there were two xpacks to have 5 lvl increase was to test out if 5 lvls would be good or not, and guess what it was not but they had to make mop 5 lvls as well to bring it back to 10 lvl jumps per xpack, you WONT see another Xpack that will have 5 lvls or more than 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Can I mix the races who can be druids? Who knows what's going where when you both look like cats
    only druid forms

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smarra View Post

They already announced froo boost to lvl 90 on one toon...why would they lower that to 73 and have a lvl cap of 135....Also the lvl cap has always been 10 lvles, ONLY reason there were two xpacks to have 5 lvl increase was to test out if 5 lvls would be good or not, and guess what it was not but they had to make mop 5 lvls as well to bring it back to 10 lvl jumps per xpack, you WONT see another Xpack that will have 5 lvls or more than 10.
    dont believe me? will see at blizzcon

Blizzard needs to hire this person

10+ Year Old Account
    if you look real hard, you might find a joke! then maybe, just maybe, we can laugh.

Deleted
    These threads are good as long as they're funny, this one is not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarra View Post

I sincerely hope your response is not serious...

This guy clearly knows his shit, probably a disgruntled Blizzard employee who wanted to blow the lid on everything.

I mean, seriously, did you even read his post? It all makes so much sense.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    These threads are good as long as they're funny, this one is not.
    leaks arent meant to be funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont believe me? you will see at blizzcon
    Too bad Blizzcon is already over...lmfao.