Thread: Giving back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Yes they do, but then they act exactly like you with the first quote. Stating you find it hard to believe. That's just the age we live in. Someone says they do something good, you believe them. However, the more good they do or the bigger they go with what they do, the less likely they are to believe it. If he had posted a video saying "So on thanksgiving I went and gave out a thousand sandwiches to the homeless" there would be a ton of people who don't believe him. Ive personally never seen this guys videos on youtube, so I cannot speak about the whole "its a youtube star just doing it for views" thing. I mean, would we have the discussion if they weren't a youtube star?

Point is, its proof that some will need in order to believe him. Sure, he may be mocked like you are doing, but its better then being called a liar in my eyes.
    Has it not been clear enough that just posting it all is just a tool to get more fame and cash in the long run? If he really wanted to help then why would he care so much about people like me believing him or not.

Deleted
    Reguardless if he is doing it for his own efame, its better than doing nothing. Right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Reguardless if he is doing it for his own efame, its better than doing nothing. Right?
    For the majority of the people in this video it was a waste of time, food and effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    For the majority of the people in this video it was a waste of time, food and effort.
    I don't understand this comment. Why?

If he was giving out cigarettes and liquor instead how long do you think that line would be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I don't understand this comment. Why?
    Watch the video again. Find me 5 gratefull and/or respectfull "people".