Fastest way to do the Legendary Quest?

Hello guys,

This is my first alt in a while and I want to start the legendary quest, whats the fastest way to do it weekly ?

Pick your quests up. Jump into MSV HoF & Toes, ToT[lfr & normal] & the first 8 bosses in SoO[lfr,flex,normal]mal mode. Clear it. Maximize your percent to obtain the tokens.
    Their isn't really a way to speed through this. Just raid your tits off until blizzard loves you enough to give you them all ;p

Determination.
    The fastest way is to do as much as it will let you every week. This is really important at the 3k valor part. Run all the LFRs that can drop your current quest item, when you complete a quest, get through the solo stuff and back to farming drops pronto.

I just came back for 5.4; took my shaman from 85-90, started the quest... Just finished it last week, and dear lord do I feel free. I've only had time each week for my two raid nights and the forced LFRs, but now I can mess on alts, farm transmog, etc. FREEDOM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no fast way, you are a slave to the random number generator.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

As it exists in the game, the legendary chain will take a couple months minimum to complete if you do the maximum amount of work you can possibly do in a weekly reset period every week, and there's no way to shortcut around that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patience.....

Once you get to the Secrets of the thunder king (or w/e it's called). You will either get very lucky with the drops or have horrible luck like me and be stuck on that part for months.

Also if you can get into normals and non LFR runs you will have a huge boost in drop chances. In that you can get the drop chance from LFR and Normals. Which have different loot tables.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Patience.....

Once you get to the Secrets of the thunder king (or w/e it's called). You will either get very lucky with the drops or have horrible luck like me and be stuck on that part for months.

Also if you can get into normals and non LFR runs you will have a huge boost in drop chances. In that you can get the drop chance from LFR and Normals. Which have different loot tables.
    legendary quest items for after 5.0 are shared lockout drops. It's worth it for the 5.0 stuff, but apart from that, you'll just waste time. and the 5.0 stuff is easy to get anyway, you got like 35 chances per week on LFR alone.

Hope for good RNG. I finished it in under two months but I get the impression I was unusually lucky.

what the first post said