Deleted

A New Build - Help Wanted

As noted I would like to create a new build, after asking a specific question about GPUs I was advised to give information about the computer I will want.

Budget €1000 - €1500 ideal, can go up to €1900 if needed
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Storage: 1TB should be enough. I own various external drives for extra storage already.
    Special needs: a monitor and a wireless internet adapter.
    I live in the Netherlands.

I do have a disc of Windows 7 but I suspect I will not be allowed to install that again on a new PC.
    I don't if I want Windows 7 or 8. I've heard a number of very bad things about Windows 8, but I know nothing about it besides it having built in stores, apparently some exclusive DirectX features, and lack of a start button for some reason.

I would like to play just about all games on the highest settings and as smooth as possible. I understand my
    budget may not stretch to that right away, but as I'm not very aware of how hardware power roughly translates to software I'd like to see what you can come up with.

I will also want to use Fraps at a reasonable quality, very willing to tone down game settings for that though.

Will not edit videos or do 3D modelling often enough to make it that much of a factor.

EDIT: I also don't have any reusable parts besides a couple of peripherals, hence why I haven't listed needing them.
    Last edited by mmoc515003facd; 2013-11-30 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to add reusable parts

Deleted
    Bump, in case that's not frowned upon. If it is, please delete this; I thought it was better than starting a whole new thread.