Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    At the moment? probably Huolons mount, seems to drop for every one of my friends, and I have killed him so many times it's not even funny now. lol. Not particularly one of my fav mounts, but I needs it for my collection

used to be Deathcharger. felt like a million runs on every single character I could do it with (that's back in the 60s max level range). Finally it dropped in Cataclysm.

now? Well, Attumen might wanna have a word with you. Coz he kinda got bored of seeing me there

Spiteblade, a sword from karahzan that sheaths on the back.

FUCK YOU NETHERSPITE!

pandaren death knights and demon hunters.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Healer trinkets. Last patch it was horridon's trinket - 5 healer characters at max level - nope, haven't seen it drop entire time.
    This patch - sha of pride healer trinket. Haven't seen it yet either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman Transmog

Flametalon of Alysrazor

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    A raiding guild that doesn't disband within a year of me joining it. (Most have been shorter than that)

Attumen's mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    The CDR agi trinket...y'know, the one so OP that it's worth 5-10% dps depending on spec (in my case it's 7.5% for HC, 8.5% for TF and even the flex version is worth the same as the other HC trinkets). I've coined the chest FIVE times now (3x flex, 2x HC), it's just pure Blizz troll code at it's finest. It's never dropped in HC so far, there's only 2 of us left in the guild who don't have some version of it (and the other is a WW monk), but the worst thing is that when it does drop it will go to someone who already has a normal version.
    Similarly, except for Immerseus caster trinket and i keep getting cloaks, of all things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Deathcharger's Reins

I have about 1200 runs on across 5 different toons and I have yet to see it drop.
    That goes for me too. It just...doesn't...drop...ever.

To put it in perspcetive, I've seen Warglaives drop twice, and won one once. But never that mount. Not once. And I've only killed Illidan 4 times it bears mentioning. I've done Rivendare at least hundreds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcturis..http://www.wowhead.com/npc=38453/ never seen him in the wild ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    before quitting the game some months ago, my biggest "want" item was pureblood firehawk, killed heroic ragnaros at 85 and all that, just guild stopped running him after DS progression, so never got one, and it wasn't as if i could pug heroic ragnaros at 85, only flying mount in game i have actually "wanted" above the rest, already got ashes of al'ar so that was ticked off the list a while ago, in terms of a ground mount, only one i wanted was the ultramarine qiraji battletank from archeology, fortunately, i got that a month after cata released, so in mounts department, i was goodish. there are plenty of raid achievements/titles/mounts i miss and was within a whisker of getting, but for 1 reason or another i missed out on them and they were removed before i could finish them off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    That goes for me too. It just...doesn't...drop...ever.

To put it in perspcetive, I've seen Warglaives drop twice, and won one once. But never that mount. Not once. And I've only killed Illidan 4 times it bears mentioning. I've done Rivendare at least hundreds.
    i had killed baron rivendare at least 2000 times counting from classic>wrath, in all that time i saw it drop once, sadly because i was with a mate getting boosted on an alt, he rolled and won the mount, gave me 10k gold (which was a fair amount back then), but yeah, it is a stupidly low drop rate mount.

More than 6 Skyshards. Have killed a good chunk of sprites, and now Mogus, everytime I've hearted back to Shrine, and haven't gotten a single Skyshard since October last year. I got the first 6 of them so fast, but then it just stopped, and now I'm at a loss.

And before anyone suggests it, there's no glory in just buying the mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    And before anyone suggests it, there's no glory in just buying the mount!
    I totally agree with this. I don't care how any times I have to try for that raven lord or those deathcharger's reins, buying it is out of the question. Even if somebody offered it to me for free, I'd turn it down. I want to finish the instance and see it drop myself and win. It's going to be worth the wait

10+ Year Old Account
    The Halloween mount... haven't seen it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    Invincible.
    From hell's heart I stab at thee!

Years later, the son of a bitch still eludes my grasp.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got mine, and it came in the form of a Plagued Proto-Drake. Missed getting it by 2 weeks in Wrath (due to server transfers) and I had wanted it for so long and finally got it 3 weeks ago.

Deleted
    For both me and my boyfriend at the moment it's Ashes of Al'ar. xD

'<my name> the Justicar'