Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What is your "white whale"?

The one piece of armor, weapon, pet, mount, or whatever, that you want above all else, that you can't seem to acquire?

Quote Originally Posted by VeganHunter View Post
    The one piece of armor, weapon, pet, mount, or whatever, that you want above all else, that you can't seem to acquire?
    Invincible or Flametalon of Alysrazor. Probably Invincible

A girlfriend both in race and proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    The CDR agi trinket...y'know, the one so OP that it's worth 5-10% dps depending on spec (in my case it's 7.5% for HC, 8.5% for TF and even the flex version is worth the same as the other HC trinkets). I've coined the chest FIVE times now (3x flex, 2x HC), it's just pure Blizz troll code at it's finest. It's never dropped in HC so far, there's only 2 of us left in the guild who don't have some version of it (and the other is a WW monk), but the worst thing is that when it does drop it will go to someone who already has a normal version.
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-11-28 at 08:15 PM.

been trying to get that fucking one handed tank sword from heroic mech since fucking TBC. still haven't gotten it for my warrior yet.

Cursed vision of Sargeras... its a 14% drop chance and I have never seen it drop throughout some 50 runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy plate legs off Kalecgos. The loot of the encounter being bugged for 2 whole months didn't help this. Well, that or t2 rogue shoulders from BWL. Took 23 kills of me soloing it to even see them once. 23...
    Look! Words!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ashes of Al'ar.

Freaking daggers for my Rogue... Back in August, all my gear was 516 or higher, but my daggers were still 476 and 483.
    Statix will suffice.

After obtaining the Karazhan mount, the 2 current mounts I've been after the longest are: Onyxian and Headless Horseman mounts. Followed by Invincible, Mimiron's Head and Flametalon of Alysrazor.

10+ Year Old Account
    My "white whale" used to be the Silver Hand tabard, but now it's finally mine!

None, actually, which has caused me to lose a lot of interest in the game.
    I've been playing since Classic, my goals were to obtain Invincible (when it came out), and to be the first on my realm to achieve max level.
    Last expansion I got 85, and just a month ago my weekly solo of Heroic LK25 attempts paid off and I have Invincible now. I'm not sure where I should go from here; hardcore raiding doesn't appeal to me and realm firsts lost their appeal when they stopped awarding titles.

Hoping something in WoD will grab me once the beta starts.

Enough skills in PvP to get 2400 rated battleground rating/High Warlord title to transmog the Level 60 Paladin/Blood Knight set.

The Pink Rocket mount from the Love Is In The Air boss.

Deathcharger's Reins

I have about 1200 runs on across 5 different toons and I have yet to see it drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    been trying to get that fucking one handed tank sword from heroic mech since fucking TBC. still haven't gotten it for my warrior yet.
    ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapscallion Boots >.>

I need them for my Rogue's transmog set. I've been farming them for, no shit, 6 solid months now, every single Tuesday. I took my druid in there once to get the helm from the end boss, and those freaking boots dropped >< But my Rogue has yet to see them, and so she has no transmog set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemp View Post
    Cursed vision of Sargeras... its a 14% drop chance and I have never seen it drop throughout some 50 runs.
    Yeah that thing was impossible for me to get on my monk. I legit got both warglaives before I finally got that helm.
    Stream: Gurkalicious