Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzaa View Post
    enhancement can deals dps, but 500k+ is bad. id seen every other class with 800k+ (warlocks 1,4m). You cannot believe it but enhancement is still the weakest dps class in the game
    This is such a misconception from TBC/WotLK days, enhancement is a very competitive spec currently, only topped by warlocks/rogues/ferals abusing ToT trinket.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why Item squish is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperia View Post
    This is such a misconception from TBC/WotLK days, enhancement is a very competitive spec currently, only topped by warlocks/rogues/ferals abusing ToT trinket.
    Too add to that,in TBC having an enh was almost mandatory. A leatherworking enh was a huge net DPS boost for a raid.

I don't get the reference, what is the ToT trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by igniter View Post
    Too add to that,in TBC having an enh was almost mandatory. A leatherworking enh was a huge net DPS boost for a raid.

I don't get the reference, what is the ToT trinket?
    I assume it would be Rune of Re-Origination/Unerring Vision of Lei Shen.
    The Rune is still BiS for Ferals this tier.
    Spark - Enhancement Shaman - Lomaprieta - Balance Druid
    Keblow - Protection Paladin - Peachale - Warlock
    Diablo 3 - Lomaprieta - Demon Hunter - Etirps - Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Switchshot View Post
    Not sure where you are making that inference from? Most enhance shamans have been quite happy with their current dps. It is actually one of the more consistent dps classes right now, not to mention the great group buffs that they provide!
    Enhance is my off-spec and I pull 150k without having good wep enchants or good trinkets. I think my avg ilvl is 534, but that is brought up a bit by having a warforged MH and everything else is pretty crappy.

Its the timless isle buffs.
    I went marksman with powershoot on him just for fun.
    With the secondary stat blessing -> amazing haste/ crit.
    Simply spam aimed and powershot for the full duration -> cheese your way to 1.1 mil dps.

Milion + in burst is common for enh at 550+ even without any extra buffs.

The Patient
    Ye? Ye!? Well my 480 ret pulls well over 80k! 80k!!!!!

I should mention i've been level 90 for 12 hours and have just zerged through lfr up till FoO

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    I just did ordos and some 566 enhance shaman just pumped out 575k dps (bursted for well over a million) by the end of the fight. How in the heck is this possible? Frost is #1 ranked and I've never seen that kind of dps from frost or any other class.
    No matter what filter you use on raidbots (overall, top 100, all parses/90th percentile, etc.) frost is dead last among all specs that have enough parses to qualify. I have no idea how you think frost is #1 ranked on anything.