Two man Gara'jal the Spiritbinder

Hey everyone, back again and this time with a video! Me and my friend Nimo have been seeing what we could two man of the current expansions content. So far we've gotten 3/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF and we are hoping we can clear all of t14 normal before going to see what we can do in ToT.

Anyway, here's the video of two man Gara'jal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4lI...ature=youtu.be

This fight was the first really tricky one we hit. The damage of the adds, my shaman friend having to tank and the enrage timer were all issues we had to overcome, but when he finally went down it was really satisfying.

Deleted
    nice teamwork there

MSV was rather easy. Granted the comp I 2 manned the instance with was Me on my Prot Pally and my Warlock friend. Garajal was interesting, but rather simple. Just a simple delay of the tank getting sent down by 26 seconds allowed us a kill.

If you have the dps go under right before the tank banish he just flat out doesn't cast it till someone gets back out. So we used that time to have him kill everything below and then I bop'd him as he came up and I get sent down. Finish my add real quick and keep a EF on him and Sac him / Devo and phase it before the 3rd banish.

Though Warlock/Prot Pally kinda OP tbh the only boss we actually wiped on the first time we tried 2 manning it was Garajal just due to us not trying the delay banish right away.

Should solo H Stone guards too its fun.

I have yet to(unless you have 2 tanks) seen a way to do Grand Empress. And... amber shaper lol GL. Mainly due to P3 I think first 2 phases are manageable, but P3 I don't think it is unless he doesn't transform the actual tank after the other person.

ToES is potentially doable. Tsulong is probably the hardest. Sha of Fear is impossible unless your 1 dps can solo the platform. Just have to have the tank back off the yellow so it doesn't send him(if that works with only 2 ppl)
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-06-23 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    ToES is potentially doable. Tsulong is probably the hardest. Sha of Fear is impossible unless your 1 dps can solo the platform. Just have to have the tank back off the yellow so it doesn't send him(if that works with only 2 ppl)
    Sha of fear can be soloed according to the Warrior Solo Spreadsheet.

So even if the warlock is sent to the other platform, the tank should be able to finish the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Sha of Fear is impossible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I'm a potato
    That's how quotes work if you misuse them.

He's not saying that it is impossible to solo. He's saying that it is impossible to two man unless the platform can be soloed. In fact getting only one person sent there is probably the main issue (otherwise: Reaching Attack).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I love potatoes so much.
    Hey, me too! Nice job anyway, I 3 manned this a while back and it was pretty tough but I imagine 2 is something to be happy about.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Well if you read what I said. Its probably impossible with 2 people. The mechanics are different with 2. Granted you could just let the lock die and have the tank solo it and yes it would be completely doable.