Which HC bosses to coin Fury?

I'm about to start raiding heroics soon, once we kill Garrosh. Are there any bosses in particular I should avoid using coins? I'm in a 10man guild. I don't know whether to blow all my coins on each boss or not. I do know I should save some for weapon bosses though.

Some help would be much appreciated.

Deleted
    I would assume weapons/galakras trinket/whatever is going to net you the biggest and best stat gains.

Deleted
    Well, trinket and weapons I guess. I also don't roll on bosses that has 4 possible drops, but only 1 is a gain.

I'm currently only rolling on Dark Shamans heroic every week, so I'll cap coins in 2 weeks and then I'll spend them on whichever bosses have BiS items.

Let's say Juggernaut has 1 BiS upgrade, but 3 other items that I don't need. Shamans has 2 good upgrade, but no BiS.

Scenario 1: Shamans have 3 items I also don't need. I'll roll on Jugg since BiS will help me more long-term. Warforged can "screw" me over though since a non-BiS warforged is often better than a BiS non-warforged item.

Scenario 2: Shamans have 2 or less items that I need. On a winning roll, I'll have a 50% or higher chance to get an upgrade. Even though Jugg might help me more long-term, it's a better investment to roll on Shamans since we need gear for Malk-Klaxxi too (I'm 8/14), not only Garrosh.

Scenario 3: Jugg has 3 items I don't need, Shamans have 2. I have 2 guildies wanting the items from Jugg, but none of them wants the items from Shamans, so I'll roll on Jugg instead so the competition lowers a bit. Remember, you should try roll for the best of your guild, not only for your item level.

Using my rolls in a good way has let both me and my guildies gear up pretty decently. Even though we had a slow heroic progress at the start, we have several people over 570 ilvl now.

Example: Immerseus. Heroic warforged caster trinket dropped. All 3 caster ranged needed it. We all 3 bonus rolled before the loot was distributed, because it's better for the group to have "2" trinket drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armory would be helpful.

Generally its weapons->trinkets->chest/legs that are the biggest DPS increase. So depending on what items you need, weapons bosses (Sha/Nazgrim) and trinket bosses (Gala and Thok) are good. Sha and naz both have useful pieces on all rolls, Gala has trinket and 1 ehhh piece with 1 bad piece. Thok has trinket, weapon, and BiS helm, but that's ~11th heroic boss.

In addition to what people have already said it also depends on what bosses you're even able to kill on Heroic. If all you have access to is the first three bosses (Protectors and Norushen both drop a decent item(s) but buried amidst shit) I'd probably save my coins for the normal tier/weapon/trinket dropping bosses if those are upgrades you can use. Without an armory that's all we can say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of coins and spending them:

Tusks of Mannoroth: A rare drop, with no equivalent on LFR and Flex. But are they coinable? Has anyone spent a coin sofar and won the shoulders?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Speaking of coins and spending them:

Tusks of Mannoroth: A rare drop, with no equivalent on LFR and Flex. But are they coinable? Has anyone spent a coin sofar and won the shoulders?
    My groups warrior tank coined them a few weeks ago. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiboy View Post
    My groups warrior tank coined them a few weeks ago. >.>
    Good to know! Gonna continue saving a coin for each Garrosh kill then.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.