New Headset Recommendations

Hi all!

With Black Friday looming around the corner, I believe it is certainly time for a new headset (and the fact my voice sounds somewhat distorted with significant static when I talk). Since I used to play the xbox 360 a lot, I simply bought the turtlebeach x12 headset and used it between the PC and Xbox. They served their purpose for a while, but turtlebeach headsets are plagued by many problems (with static/feedback being a big one).

With myself getting into more serious raiding, it's time to get a new headset that won't annoy others when I hit the push to talk key.

My budget is anywhere around $100. I'm looking for something with a good reputation and will have good quality for the price. I appreciate any advice you have for me, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind USB Wireless, the Logitech G930 is (or at least was yesterday) on sale at Newegg for $69.99. I spent ~$120 for mine a year and a half ago and it works great.

Yeah, they're still on sale I saw, ty for your input. I read in a lot of reviews though that a lot of people have trouble with the software though. Did you have any issues with it?

I'm still looking for other recommendations too! Thank you!

Deleted
    Well, they're okay if you get them at that price.

Superlux HD681 combined with Xonar DG would give better sound quality, however.

Any feedback on these?

ttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product...82E16826125193

I've heard some good feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftExE View Post
    I read in a lot of reviews though that a lot of people have trouble with the software though. Did you have any issues with it?
    I haven't had any software issues. I went through a period where they were actually interfering with my wifi, but I fixed that by changing the channel on my router.

Deleted
    Sennheiser G4ME series.
    Robust. High Quality. Sennheiser.