Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackishi View Post
    Quick question - your intro and the subsequent trance song's pretty bangin', what tracks are those?
    The song in the video is Aero Chord - Time Leap and the song in the intro is Au5 - Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    You can't type console commands unless your account is flagged as an administrator of type 2and over in the database.
    If I recall correctly they have 5 levels of account flagging, he could just have been flagged as someone who can access these servers only and not being able to perform any commands.

For some reason at the moment you just have some extra files in your system that gives you some extra visual effects as the version etc. There is no GM test servers shared within the eu.battle.net and the test servers are always joined only through SSH connections, not the client.
    Check this link http://paste2.org/MHLKwk0I, servers can be hidden.

There might be 2 reasons for that: 1) your original world of warcraft folder is changed (which is true since you have visual effects you shouldn't have), 2) something came up with the server merge and the name of a server that pre-existed didn't get completely removed yet.
    That's bullshit, seriously.

Why would blizz have the same numbers ref (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/113...ate-11_20_2013) and a GM server appears out of nowhere...
    Last edited by Kinzcool; 2013-11-29 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    The song in the video is Aero Chord - Time Leap and the song in the intro is Au5 - Blossom

Appreciated mate <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackishi View Post
    Appreciated mate <3
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    think ghostcrawler said at blizzcon that family/friends were in alpha pretty positive
    Blizzcon demos are alphas. So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Keggernaut View Post
    They also said that they would never allow faction changes but we all know that to be false..
    They never said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half life 3 confirmed.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-11-29 at 05:14 AM.

have you tried to navigate the map and look for Draenor?

BTW GUYS....

news just in changing the real.wtf file in your files also changes the destination login of your battlenet app. u can crossbreed realm lists with this and use the one log in,

and parse it to show realms from different versions of the game for your version...

who new this guy would show actual evidence at it being done though.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    have you tried to navigate the map and look for Draenor?
    He's still on patch 5.4.1, nothing has been downloaded so a Draenor map would not appear.
    Last edited by Kinzcool; 2013-11-29 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Must be an addon or something.
    addons only do something after you're in game.

I. Someone created a private server
    II. Made fake "real" realms with 5.4.1 at the end.
    III. Profit.

Blizzard actually never said they'd never do classic, TBC etc servers. As for now they're not doing it, and its not on their to do list for the future. Which means they haven't actually said "It's never coming, period" I think. Well I'm hoping someday we'll get to play Classic, TBC and WotLK. Or maybe we wont, only time will tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    I. Someone created a private server
    II. Made fake "real" realms with 5.4.1 at the end.
    III. Profit.
    With launch from Battle.net client?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Must be an addon or something.
    Only cosmetic addons work until you load the game.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Looks legit. This is a realm for GMs to test stuff so they don't need to do it on a live realm and risk breaking something. You can normaly only see it when logging in from a Blizzard IP address. There apparently went something wrong with the IP flagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    With launch from Battle.net client?
    Yeah why not. Don't private servers only require changing realmlist.wtf file to your IP?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soupi View Post
    Looks legit. This is a realm for GMs to test stuff so they don't need to do it on a live realm and risk breaking something. You can normaly only see it when logging in from a Blizzard IP address. There apparently went something wrong with the IP flagging.
    How do you do it. Is it a PTR, retail client, and what do you change to what IP?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Blizzard actually never said they'd never do classic, TBC etc servers. As for now they're not doing it, and its not on their to do list for the future. Which means they haven't actually said "It's never coming, period" I think. Well I'm hoping someday we'll get to play Classic, TBC and WotLK. Or maybe we wont, only time will tell.
    They pretty much said no at blizzcon, a definite no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post

How do you do it. Is it a PTR, retail client, and what do you change to what IP?
    Probably just some temporary fluke when some management wires got criss-crossed.

Sorry, I don't think it's some way for you to see the developers actively working in WoD.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Has nothing to do with WoD. It's a normal retail server, just usually invisible outside Blizzard offices.