Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by naimc View Post
    Look at the image posted on this blue post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/113...ate-11_20_2013
    Yeah except... the image the OP posted showed servers in 5.4...not 5.3...so you're a little incorrect.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah except... the image the OP posted showed servers in 5.4...not 5.3...so you're a little incorrect.
    That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that GM accounts see version numbers in the realm list and just because there's version numbers in the realm list doesn't mean it's a private server.

Because it was probably taken during 5.3? My point was that it was not a private server that OP was on as it is legit to have the version next to the realm name. I dont know how but if Blizz had it, then im sure OP has a way too. How was that hard to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    snip
    Hey...aren't you the guy who called BS on that WoD leak, and said there was no way it was true?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Hey...aren't you the guy who called BS on that WoD leak, and said there was no way it was true?
    The leaks that came out and they weren't necessarily true.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

The leaks that came out and they weren't necessarily true.
    Two of the leaks were pretty damn accurate. Both the one originating from these forums about the name, Hearthstone card, etc, and the one from the official Story Board forums about the actual story of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    They already said they are not doing Vanilla realms..... stop
    They said they wouldnt do alot of things and they did. Hopefully they finally pull the trigger on this.

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    They said they wouldnt do alot of things and they did. Hopefully they finally pull the trigger on this.
    Someone asked at Blizzcon. Their answer? "No"

Someone asked at Blizzcon. Their answer? "No"
    You are missing the point. They also at one point said no and never to Cross faction changes also. They eventually changed their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    They already said they are not doing Vanilla realms..... stop
    I thought they wanted to mount them on the Yak instead of the reforge guy. :O

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻