Green Fire quest opinion

Great quest.

Issues :

1 . Should of had the Dreadsteed model and the demon form done. The green fire patch's model(from wotlk) was better than what we have now.
    2. When glyphed, the fire trails are still red
    3. Should of been scaled down, and given a FoS
    4. "of the Black Harvest" title

Agree? disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by GrkSiNNer View Post
    Great quest.

Issues :

1 . Should of had the Dreadsteed model and the demon form done. The green fire patch's model(from wotlk) was better than what we have now.

Agree? disagree?
    1) Who doesn't want more cool and unique stuff?
    2) Sure, doesn't change anything for me
    3) Nope, don't care if someone can overgear it, doesn't change the way green fire looks.
    4) Who doesn't want more cool and unique stuff?

Deleted
    agree. 10chars

1.) Of course but not a big deal by a long shot.
    2.) This is the only one I'm actually a tad upset about
    3.) No. This was a MoP feature, it should stay at MoP level. Those of us who beat it when it first came out should be happy that we had it with relative exclusivity for THAT long.
    4.) Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care enough.
    This bummed me out =/
    I agree.
    Could be, but 3 + green fire is more than enough.

1. Not a big deal.
    2. Didn't noticed that. I got it but I'm still using orange fire XD.
    3. Totally agree. I really enjoyed beating that encounter with only 475 pvp mostly gear, it makes you think about what you can do with your class and strategies. I didn't use any guide and got it at around 20ish attempt. Everybody should experience that imho.
    4. I'd like that.

You should get an achievement just for getting the tome to drop. Valor capped my lock last week and no drop. >_<

Should give a FoS like dreadsteed did.

Is the tome still from just the isle of thunder?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    I would've liked to have seen a FoS for anyone who did it pre 5.3 tbh not too fussed about titles as I normally don't display them.

As far downscaling I'm not sure I agree or not. While a part of me thinks "well I did it in appropriate gear for the tuning so should everyone else", what we seem to forget is that ALOT of RPers, non raiders and fairly casual players have been asking for green fire for a long time and by downscaling the fight you're essentially locking that from them. Conversely I certainly didn't give two shits about green fire and only did the fight to kill the boss (and subsequently the green fire showed my accomplishment for the two weeks it really mattered).

I agree for the most part, but I mean at the same time, I definitely prefer having Green fire than not at all