1. Focus fire the adds down.
2. Don't assign dps to different targets.
3. Nuke the Shaman/Arcwwaver > Assasin > Ironblade > Sniper
4. Interrupt the Arcweaver
5. Stun the Ironblade
6. Slow/Root the Assasin
7. Don't DPS Nazgrim in defensive stance.
8. Use CDs at the start
9. Bloodlust at second Berserking stance and use BL again or at 10%
At 15% or massive add spawn.
1. One tank picks boss.
2. Second tank picks all damn trash.
4. Tunnel boss.
Yea that is the best tact for progressing group. The boss spawns adds at 10% no mater do there, is another group or another group will come to spawn and most likely you will get crowded by adds. Most of ppl make the terrible mistake to try to kill the adds but that is prety damn hard if you dint have sick gear and waste of time if you have it.So when boss gets to 10% make sure that shamans and aronblades are on the other way on the map with the tank and just kite asasins around till you dps the boss use roots and slows of them so they not be big issue for the players who they chase