Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    A new monitor and speakers for my PC.

Never bought anything on Black Friday before. This was the first time some stores actually had "Black Friday sales" in Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I got to sleep in and eat turkey day leftovers. I refuse to go out in the craziness. My Christmas shopping is done, I shall not step foot in a mall until after the holiday season.

I got a hangover.... Bleh.

Annoyed.

/10grrs
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

A lamb and chicken kebab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV for PS3 this morning. Saved 50%!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing yet. All the interesting things on sale on Steam and GoG are things I've already bought. Nothing interesting online and I'm still at work, so no idea what the real world stores have.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Nothing. Don't really agree with the whole rabid consumerism thing, and this is coming from an extremely materialistic dude.

Just got some cheap bourbon and going to watch some movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

A trip to the dentist and a couple prescriptions.

Otherwise, I haven't seen anything really worth getting.

Incredibly painful gas from my post op appendectomy. I get to shuffle around my apartment and fart all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Incredibly painful gas from my post op appendectomy. I get to shuffle around my apartment and fart all day.
    I do this recreationally.

A broken leg and a black eye.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Nothing. I don't care much for Black Friday. It's just like any other day except people are trampling over each other because there's a new TV for $100. It's pretty stupid if you ask me. On Black Friday I just stay home, too many idiots out on the road rushing to get their things. I guess it's good for Christmas shopping but still it's not worth getting into a car accident or getting hurt or hell even killed over something so stupid.
    I've been Black Friday shopping for about 5 years in a row now and not once have I seen an issue. The most I've seen is one guy came in clearly drunk from his Thanksgiving dinner and complained very loudly and obnoxiously that the item he wanted wasn't supposed to go on sale until 8 and they didn't have it when he showed up at 8:15. That was the worst I've ever seen. Sure, in the center of cities it looks a little worse, but that could be fixed if the stores took more of an initiative to control the people instead of just opening all the doors and letting them stampede each other.

As for what I got myself this year; Several board games for my niece and nephew, coloring books as well, a necklace, a few shirts, a laptop cooler pad, a toaster, a christmas tree, and a few other things I forgot off the top of my head. I had a really good haul, for under $100. It's definitely worth it if you're not crazy about it. Just accept you'll get some deals and miss out on others instead of getting upset when you don't get that one deal you really wanted.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bought the Zelda 3DS Bundle at Target last night as it was store only, lucky me I got the last one in stock!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. Black Friday isn't a thing here... yet (and I hope it will never be a thing)

Meanwhile in the real world:

http://i.imgur.com/gzp40oG.png

Skyrim Legendary Edition 14€
    Dishonored 7€
    Bioshock Infinite 7€

Maybe in the next life i´ll have enough time to play them, for the time being, buying them is fun enough. *shaofhappiness*

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh god, I just bought an Iphone 5S, I can't afford to open steam . . . must . . . resist . . steam . . . sale

Oh no . . . oh no no no no no . . .
    I laughed pretty hard...not even sure why, but I did. Thanks

OT: not a damn thing, welp, off to work, papa's got bills to pay, and dragons to slay ^_^
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh god, I just bought an Iphone 5S, I can't afford to open steam . . . must . . . resist . . steam . . . sale
    In my case, it's my hard drive and internet connection begging for mercy.

During the summer sale, I was buying games faster than I could download them on a 10Mb connection. I think it took 3 or 4 days after the sales ended for everything to finish downloading.

Though nothing bought so far.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of black Friday, must be an American thing.