Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijesse View Post
    He burns a rat alive...it's stuck to a glue trap, he douses it with some lighter fluid (or something similar) and lights it with a match...
    You can hear the rat squealing...to death

And OP: no, there's nothing illegal about this...I agree that it's awful, but you won't find a lot of people who are sympathetic with rats
    Although, it's probably actually slightly MORE humane than leaving it to starve (faster death)...but still not great
    Depending on the country yes he could legally be charged.

Deleted
    I'm both a hunter and a fisherman and in both hobbies you're supposed to kill your catch as fast as possible, with minimal suffering. I don't like rats but i just don't understand why make animal suffer so much, what it has done to earn death like that.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I don't even think that needed to be posted. At least give some warning about it. Last thing I wanted to see at 6AM, then I guess some could say I shouldn't have watched at all. -.-
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Frankly, I don't even think that needed to be posted. At least give some warning about it. Last thing I wanted to see at 6AM, then I guess some could say I shouldn't have watched at all. -.-
    There was enough warning in the OP's description and video title. Watcher beware and all that I suppose.

Poor rat. Rats are awesome animals, I've had many pet rats throughout my life. They are alert, inquisitive and playful little creatures

He should change the title of his youtube to "evolution of a seriel killer".

OP if you want to cause problems for him - forward this along to peta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that dude is a fucking psychopath. However the government never seems to care about these kind of people until they upgrade from rats to people, then it's always the "too little too late, we will learn from our failing" copy-pasta responses.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Karma, he will also burn one day, or atleast we can hope he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Poor rat. Rats are awesome animals, I've had many pet rats throughout my life. They are alert, inquisitive and playful little creatures
    agreed, smart critters. Whether you hate rodents or not, this is simply painful torture of a weaker/simpler life form.

Deleted
    Ah all the hypocrites in this thread..

This guy is going places, like the wall of an FBI most wanted list. DOnt most serial killers start off brutalizing and torturing helpless animals? Great things await you in your future young one

also FYI, that ain't a rat thats a mouse, you guys ever seen a real rat? They are as big as your forearm and they can eat a cat, not even joking here, I am from Rome and the creatures living down near the river are monsters compared to what this guy caught. Now its 110% pure cruelty for cruelty's sake
    Last edited by Zalgun; 2013-11-29 at 03:01 PM.

what is wrong with people

do you have any idea how many psychological issues one would need to have to justify in their heads as something that people do.

poor rat. You are nasty, but there is no need for this.

An no the authorities will do nothing. Im sure the Philippines have enough to worry about, and someone killing a rat, however inhumane, is low priority on any society list, and law enforcement would not get involved. But it is safe to say that there are other illegal activities that this person is doing because his mind is fucked up.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-11-29 at 02:46 PM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    They teach people in 3rd world countries to burn vermin caught in mouse traps to prevent the spread of disease. Obviously this guy was getting a murder boner over it, however.

Edit: Humorously, when I was attempting to search up on google for rat extermination in third world countries, the wikipedia page for jews was one of the results on page one. We've really come far as a global culture, haven't we?
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2013-11-29 at 02:54 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    They teach people in 3rd world countries to burn vermin caught in mouse traps to prevent the spread of disease. Obviously this guy was getting a murder boner over it, however.
    That's odd, because it would help spread it if anything. They didn't burn pigs alive, for example, when they culled them due to that flu outbreak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a friend that did that once, he burned the rat face (poor thing) and then asked his uncle to get rid of the corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I have a friend that did that once, he burned the rat face (poor thing) and then asked his uncle to get rid of the corpse
    Did you beat up your friend and then unfriended him? I would have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Ah all the hypocrites in this thread..
    Hypocrites? Where?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Just get the jacket on him now. This story only plays out one way every time I've heard it.

Typically, animal torture of any vertebrates is not good. Mammals are sometimes worse. It's pretty subjective. I mean you can get some jail time for torturing cats and dogs, but rats, I dunno. It's awful for sure.

Made an account just to leave a comment on this-

This isn't -really- that bad, people. The rat is already stuck on a glue trap which means it's going to need to die somehow, anyways. How do you purpose he kills it? Stab/crush/drown/feed it to a cat? All are pretty terrible ways to die, and 'setting on fire' isn't any better, but that's just it.

Either he kills it somehow (and killing a rat in a humane way is harder than you think, moralfags) or he lets it sit there for days, dying from lack of water, slowly and painfully expiring.

There's no "nice way" to kill something. I won't refute he's a little bit of a bitch for lighting a rat on fire like a sadistic retard and from what some others have said, he kills rats in more gruesome ways in other videos; but per the content of this video, nothing is that bad. He kills it with fire (no meme joke intended) fairly quickly. Not the nicest way for the rat to die, but it's life was forfeit the moment it got stuck on the glue trap, so it had to go somehow. At least a few moments of fire is better than dying slowly and painfully because of dehydration and stress.

This thread should really just be locked.