Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What I do is only go to Oqueue flex raids that have a minimum 540-550 ilvl. I never have any problems after that.

I actually found flex easier with more people

I've had 20-25 mans with AWFUL players, and they just trivialize mechanics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I've got 523 iLvl and I'm always in the top5 dps, I know fights and I'm instructing people what to do so I don't think I'm a weak link
    If you're ilvl 523 and in the top 5 dps, the other dps you invite are utter shit, which might be part of the reason you keep wiping. Are you checking their armory? If they have no clue about mechanics, you're most likely to fail. If they really have 540 ilvl and you beat them, then you need to replace them. Nobody wants to carry bads, so if you do find a few decent players, they're not likely to stay for multiple wipes and people doing shit dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    If you're ilvl 523 and in the top 5 dps, the other dps you invite are utter shit, which might be part of the reason you keep wiping. Are you checking their armory? If they have no clue about mechanics, you're most likely to fail. If they really have 540 ilvl and you beat them, then you need to replace them. Nobody wants to carry bads, so if you do find a few decent players, they're not likely to stay for multiple wipes and people doing shit dps.
    my boy sepeliio playin his lock in Tot normal gear couldn't do 540 dps, if they arent doing over 100k boot them

Deleted
    My groups rarely fall apart. I like to believe it is because I know all the bosses and what to do and I stronghand the tactics and make sure people know what to do, even if I have to a bit of a hard-ass.

Wipes happen, you have to be able to know why they happened and what to do about it. Just saying "lets go again" without even knowing why you died is futile.

"Well we just wiped because of this and that, here's what you gotta do, think about this next time and let's go again folks."

Get people motivated, that helps making them stay if you would wipe a few times.

PS: Most of my Flex groups, all wings, are with people in around 530 gear or higher. I know what Im looking for, so people don't need 550 gear in my groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    my boy sepeliio playin his lock in Tot normal gear couldn't do 540 dps, if they arent doing over 100k boot them
    No idea what you're trying to say.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    Very true, I would also advise checking people's armory, time spent doing that will certainly be less than the time spent wiping. And don't hesitate to replace people, with oqueue it is incredibly fast and easy. Avoid giving people assist to ''invite my bro'' or ''my girlfriend can come heal'' because chances are, the player who is coming will not be very good, and, if replaced, the original player who invited them will cause drama or drop group too. Good time to do flex is friday, saturday and sunday because raiders are free and come on their alts.

and you are my favorite poster on mmochampion, always spot-on.

Join a guild and go with same group every week. As simple as that.