Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Whats your aura color?

Just something I found while being bored at work. Before anyone assumes I'm some person who believes in auras, I'm not. I just find these little quizzes fun whenever you're bored. I found the end results for this one to be surprisingly accurate to my personality so I thought I would share to see if anyone else got accurate results. I got purple.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1366538/W...ue-Color-Aura/
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I took the test.. most of these question really didnt have a fitting answer and as expected got a result that doesnt describe me at all.

For example the music one. I like trance, classical and gothic/celtic music and none of these options even came close. Practically everything? Nope.. everything but country? Wait what? Guess the author of this poll really hates that genre or he/she could have used that option for "other" or something.

Next question.. few words that describe you. With so limited options, why bunch so many descriptions together? Creative, kind, intuitive? Well.. Im not kind at all, Im pretty evil. Curious, driven, intellectual? Not driven.. what to pick, hmm.. eenie meenie miney mo, lets take the first one then.

Fast forward, question 9 another one of those. Limited number of choices but the author chose to pick more than 1 similar/samey ones while leaving some very important and common ones out. Mines to get rich, personal happiness, that sort of things. So what to pick then? Make a statement, and success? Well, I dont care about making no statements but guess that or nothing?

And questions 11, author chose to put together things that dont exactly go together very well at all again. At best I get one match out of 3 properties but there are like 5 that fit then? Pick at random again? Sigh

And we got white which doesnt describe me at all

Purple... very very me.

Deleted
    Got blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yellow...

That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo True XD

lol mine wasnt even close, also my answers were spread accross the entire board
    Green 2
    pink 2
    yellow 2
    white 2
    blue 1
    purple 1
    red 1
    orange 0

how on earth did i get pink out of that

10+ Year Old Account
    Red. Describes me rather well.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    lol mine wasnt even close, also my answers were spread accross the entire board
    Green 2
    pink 2
    yellow 2
    white 2
    blue 1
    purple 1
    red 1
    orange 0

how on earth did i get pink out of that
    haha, the full description of Yellow was a lot like me :P

Deleted
    Blue, i guess that might fit sometimes. But as Lizbeth said, many choices were picked because they described me the least wrong and I wasn't sure what to pick.

Blue. The description was mostly accurate too.

10+ Year Old Account
    White (does that mean I'm racist?). A good description for the most part.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I took the test.. most of these question really didnt have a fitting answer and as expected got a result that doesnt describe me at all.

For example the music one. I like trance, classical and gothic/celtic music and none of these options even came close. Practically everything? Nope.. everything but country? Wait what? Guess the author of this poll really hates that genre or he/she could have used that option for "other" or something.

Next question.. few words that describe you. With so limited options, why bunch so many descriptions together? Creative, kind, intuitive? Well.. Im not kind at all, Im pretty evil. Curious, driven, intellectual? Not driven.. what to pick, hmm.. eenie meenie miney mo, lets take the first one then.

Fast forward, question 9 another one of those. Limited number of choices but the author chose to pick more than 1 similar/samey ones while leaving some very important and common ones out. Mines to get rich, personal happiness, that sort of things. So what to pick then? Make a statement, and success? Well, I dont care about making no statements but guess that or nothing?

And questions 11, author chose to put together things that dont exactly go together very well at all again. At best I get one match out of 3 properties but there are like 5 that fit then? Pick at random again? Sigh

And we got white which doesnt describe me at all
    Same. Generic questions without proper answers, test didn't work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Orange
    Your Aura Is Orange!
    Personality: Oranges have a personality that's downright weird - and they wouldn't change it for anything. Loud and expressive, they voice their opinions fearlessly and strongly.
    And while oranges have a strong personality, they can be friends with almost anyone. Whether they’re trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, they always live on the edge. Orange love new endeavors and adventures. They are fearless, and they love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to them. Orange is spontaneous, and they sometimes end up doing the strangest things. If they have a gut feeling, they just go with it. Orange may be a bit eccentric, but their enthusiasm is catching. People want to live as freely as orange does. They are a creative, interesting person who's always looking to spice things up. Orangesare a little wild! They love new endeavors and adventures. They are fearless, and they love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to them.
    It's accurate in the sense that some questions that were fitting match up. Half the questions didn't make any sense or didn't apply at all with any option.

no option for not wearing shoes, test = invalid.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    Blue

Pink

Red

Purple

Green

White

Orange

Yellow
    I'm not sure weither orange is supposed to be good or bad giving I'm in the minority. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Says I'm yellow... which is nothing like me. Looking at the other ones it seems Blue is the best one that describes me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yellow...

That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo True XD
    Yellow for me too!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I got blue but I'm really a mix of all things. Though I'd say I'm more purple than any other. I hate personality/etc tests (even "official") because they're so one dimensional .

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't not be blue