Attention: Blizzard problems with the BattleNet Balance

Last month I could purchase with the BattleNet balance a month subscription to WOW.

That wasn't possible a few months ago.

Since I still have a 20 Euro BattleNet credit I tried to purchase one extra WOW month today, .... but apparently they changed that possibility again.

I repeat: you can NO longer add WOW game time with your BattleNet balance.

Anyone else noticed this, as I think it is rather important.

Given the difficulty I have had paying by direct debit due to a stupid bank, I have been tempted to go down that route myself.
    Sounds rather worrying if that proves to be the case, and I am not able to pay via that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Last month I could purchase with the BattleNet balance a month subscription to WOW.

That wasn't possible a few months ago.

Since I still have a 20 Euro BattleNet credit I tried to purchase one extra WOW month today, .... but apparently they changed that possibility again.

I repeat: you can NO longer add WOW game time with your BattleNet balance.

Anyone else noticed this, as I think it is rather important.
    This is 100% false, you can use the Battlenet Balance, i just did it 2 days ago for my fiance's account that we subbed under RAF. NT though.....

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...le-net-balance
    Last edited by Undies; 2013-11-30 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean that you can't? Do you get an error? Is the option unavailable to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What do you mean that you can't? Do you get an error? Is the option unavailable to you?
    I can confirm that this option is simply not available on my account. There is no option to use the Battlenet balance to pay for subscription for WOW.

This might be different depending on regions and countries - but is not available in EU atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    I can confirm that this option is simply not available on my account. There is no option to use the Battlenet balance to pay for subscription for WOW.

This might be different depending on regions and countries - but is not available in EU atm.
    It could be a regional thing. Perhaps Araxom might know more...if he shows up in the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post

Right.

And it WAS available a month ago, but it is no longer. I added 15 Euros to my BattleNet balance and it was accepted as such (approved).

But the option of paying WOW time is no longer there.

I think that's UNFAIR trading since it clearly states on their EU website you can buy WOW playing time through BattleNet.

BTW: I refuse to pay extra with VISA or a Card: so I stop playing until this is resolved !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Right.

And it WAS available a month ago, but it is no longer. I added 15 Euros to my BattleNet balance and it was accepted as such (approved).

But the option of paying WOW time is no longer there.

I think that's UNFAIR trading since it clearly states on their EU website you can buy WOW playing time through BattleNet.

BTW: I refuse to pay extra with VISA or a Card: so I stop playing until this is resolved !!!
    Aren't official forums/tech suport place for such.. intimidating threats ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Aren't official forums/tech suport place for such.. intimidating threats ?
    I made a tech support question: to no avail in the last 20 hours.

I just wanted to warn other players for doing the same thing I did ... and ... not getting the possibility to play.

It's understandable I don't want to fork out another credit card purchase just to be sure to log in.

Why do I use Battlenet? I found it conveniant as you can use it for other Blizzard games too (I should now say "could").

I'll see when I get an answer, but knowing this is the weekend and the support team sits in ... France, I don't think it is resolved in short notice either.

I made a tech support question: to no avail in the last 20 hours.

I just wanted to warn other players for doing the same thing I did ... and ... not getting the possibility to play.

It's understandable I don't want to fork out another credit card purchase just to be sure to log in.

Why do I use Battlenet? I found it conveniant as you can use it for other Blizzard games too (I should now say "could").

I'll see when I get an answer, but knowing this is the weekend and the support team sits in ... France, I don't think it is resolved in short notice either.
    uhm..Benbos, it's weekend.. and calm down. there is most likely a reason it is currently down(may very well be that the server, handeling the battle.net client things like the the battle.net balance may be well wonky at the moment, allthough this is not most likely the case)

and depends what region your in. US/Aus etc gets the US support.
    EU gets EU support which is in france who btw close at roughly 16:00 - 17:00 GTM +1
    and try to use Skype if possible, it is way easier to get help from them that way. "Calling Blizzard
    After you’ve started the program and are logged in, the calling is actually really easy. The number you should use to call Blizzard with through skype is the UK number (+44 800 0288246). Calling UK numbers with Skype is free, even if you're not from the UK yourself!"

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450 - Source.

and honestly i dare say skype is the best way to contact them or live chat. tho if it is about credit cards etc, phone/skype is the best way.