what level will be required to max out professions on WOD?

title says it all.
    Just wondering what lvl a toon will need to be to level to max professions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzanle View Post
    title says it all.
    Follow the former pattern, it's always the same mechanics.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

so your saying level 85?

Deleted
    Yes

10char

Also expect rep grinds to have certain professions complete. (Enchanting has followed this pattern since vanilla.)

Explain "max out". You mean achieve the highest "skill level" or get EVERY recipe you can?

Skill-level wise it has no real dependence other than min-level. If you need to be at least level 85 to get "Savage mastery" (example) in a trade profession, then you could be level 85 and get inundated with ore, herbs, cloth, skin, or ≥uncommon quality items to make your level 85 become 675/675 without even going to the new zones or leveling their class.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    If Blizzard follows the pattern from former expansion it should be level 85.

Current level for maxing out a profession is level 80.

As ppl allready have said, should be 85 if they're not doing anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by xzanle View Post
    title says it all.
    Most likely 90 or 95 as the level cap is 100, with faction recipes only available at 100.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if BLizzard upgraded the requirement to LV100 to prevent people who buy LV90 Alt Mules for all their slots from becoming too powerful economy-wise
    They'd be just as powerful as someone who leveled a bunch of alts to 80 just to get professions, i don't really see the problem.
    Besides i doubt many people will "buy lvl 90's" for all their slots as that would entail buying several copies of the game, expansions and account transfers. Sure some might, but hardly enough to warrant any kind of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if BLizzard upgraded the requirement to LV100 to prevent people who buy LV90 Alt Mules for all their slots from becoming too powerful economy-wise
    Agree with the reasoning, but 100 seems excessive and will have a lot of pissed off people. 95 is probably the best compromise.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had 10 85's at the end of Cata, and I have 11 90's at the end of MoP.

I don't do it just for professions, but I don't ignore them either. All of my alts are 600/600 in their respective primary professions, and I have at least 1 600 in each profession, including all 4 secondaries at 600 on my main.

If people want to put forth the effort to do this to prepare for the expac, then I don't really see the issue here.