... LastLast
    Deleted
    Vegetarian, so no like for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I love good steak but I hate bad steak.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omkara View Post
    Vegetarian, so no like for me
    It will change once Portugal steam boat out of their recession.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Nope, me and the wife don't like steak, or porkchops. We prefer chicken, and fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a vegetarian for 15 years, and I swear steak haunted my dreams. Yes, I like steak - medium rare. Nomnom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I am very picky, especially with meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, usually medium rare or sometimes medium depending on my mood and the quality of the meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    yes! properly aged and flame broiled
    This, this, and more of this. Oh man, now I want a steak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do indeed.
    Prefer it bloody and of course without sauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I like steak, I am most definitively a meat person.
    But if my meat isn't well done, I am not eating it. I don't care what others like (including the chef), I wan't my food properly cooked.

I hate people who try to make you eat something, prepared the way they love it. Shut up and let me eat my food the way I like it *shakes fist*.

Deleted
    Sign me up for medium rare/ rare steak!

Sadly, us brits LOVE to overcook our meat...

I'm not a big fan of beef in general. I'll have the odd hamburger and enjoy it, but for the most part I very much prefer fish. Hell, seafood of any kind really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, preferably rare, though medium rare is acceptable.

Mmm, yes. Rare. Sometimes blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't understand the point of eating meat after you cook all of the flavor out of it. Save yourself the money and go grab some jerky.
    People just needs to learn to cook something well done, without it becoming dry, chewy etc.
    It's entirely possible, and that people can't pull it off is just sad.

To me meat tastes awful when it is not prepared enough, i'd might as well be a vegetarian if I couldn't eat well done meat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    People just needs to learn to cook something well done, without it becoming dry, chewy etc.
    It's entirely possible, and that people can't pull it off is just sad.

To me meat tastes awful when it is not prepared enough, i'd might as well be a vegetarian if I couldn't eat well done meat.
    It's not possible... Once it's well done you've essentially lost ALL flavor and texture, you're left with a lump of flesh that's tasteless practically.

Naturally what you eat is your choice, but i can't understand the refusal to eat meat at it's best.

I only like steak at a nice restaurant - but in that setting it's the absolute best. I think steak is an underrated delicacy that so many people just screw up.

First of all, not to personally attack anyone, but if you order your steak cooked more than medium you should just not order steak.

Secondly, these damn places like Applebee's and Ruby Thursday Thank goodness it's Saturday just ruin the true delicacy of a steak as well. They don't even cook it rare most of the time - they'll give it to you microwave medium.

Lastly, rare always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naturally what you eat is your choice, but i can't understand the refusal to eat meat at it's best.
    Then why on earth keep arguing that your preferred way is the best for all ?

Also, you should meet some proper chefs. Clearly you haven't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Then why on earth keep arguing that your preferred way is the best for all ?

Then why on earth keep arguing that your preferred way is the best for all
    Don't get shitty, i wasn't suggesting that at all - It is the best way however, and that's been stated by better culinary professionals than i.

I'm questioning if you have, please tell me of ANY chef who recommends to cook ANY meat to well done.

Perhaps you'll learn the hard way of how silly that statement was, but i'm not hopeful.

Medium Well. (only cuz I won't insult the chef by asking for welldone, or risk the restaurant's warning of it coming back black and burnt).

I'm generally not fond of the 'flavor' of meat. So I prefer to have it cooked out and replace it with seasoning.