Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You can definitely carry from support and I don't mean just AP champs going as support i.e. Annie, Zyra, Nida etc. I've started playing as Thresh to support and you can make some fucking amazing plays with him due to the versatility of his kit. I've held off 3v1 ganks on bot lane alone, getting a kill and setting up a double for the ADC as they return or flash chained people over walls resulting in an easy kill on a fed champ etc. You might not get every kill and one shot the enemy carries but you can still make the plays and protect your ADC to get the kills. That's how to carry as support. Vision + Utility + Protection = Carry.

Me too.

When I started playing, I just sucked it up and relegated myself to the support role so I don't have to fight with all the mouthbreathers for the other spots.

Deleted
    I tried it today and it seems like quite nice feature, but the biggest down side of it, is that there's no bans or draft mode. Which pretty much just lets everyone get Fotm/Op champs, which is kinda boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I tried it today and it seems like quite nice feature, but the biggest down side of it, is that there's no bans or draft mode. Which pretty much just lets everyone get Fotm/Op champs, which is kinda boring.
    wait so this means its not going to be used for solo ranked =.= God damnit. i hate them now. should have had people designated rolls upon entering the "draft" and over their name/portrait their lane location.

I don't really care if , at the moment , the team builder is off limits for ranked

I only do my placements at the end of the season and secure atleast Gold V for rewards and then don't bother with ranked cause games below Plat are just a blame and shame / ego fest and the elitist lvl is way to high cause they all think they are LCS material just cause you win or loose some points after your game.

I will use Team Builder to avoid champ select woes , in most games it's so bad that I just accept the queue for my game and then minimize the client until it's my turn to pick, cause chat is filled with flamers or the usual '' I go that role or troll ''

Today I had multiple games where last pick just picked something that was already taken and then ingame pretended to be ignorant by saying '' how is <insert champ> troll for jungle? '' or '' I didn't trollpicked '' , really fed up with that shit - if u 'really loathe playing what is left and you are lastpick then just dodge the fking game.

I'm much rather stuck in a game with FOTM champions but everyone on a correct role than with 2 junglers or 2 midlaners.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to play the team builder on PBE today but there were some issues and I was having 20 min+ queue times so I gave up. I personally think that the team builder is a good idea for your average joe that plays just a few games of League each week and doesn't really keep up with the fotm champs and what not. It eliminates the mess of having to figure out which role to get while you are in champ select and what not.

I think it's fine for normals but should not ever be placed in ranked though. The pick and ban phase is a crucial part of the game and unless they somehow do that with team builder, they can't with how it is setup right now, then it doesn't have a place in ranked. It's basically a more elaborate blind pick, and for those that want to just play a game on their favorite champ here and there I think it's an excellent option.

Deleted
    Y i have 20mins queue aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I tried to play the team builder on PBE today but there were some issues and I was having 20 min+ queue times so I gave up. I personally think that the team builder is a good idea for your average joe that plays just a few games of League each week and doesn't really keep up with the fotm champs and what not. It eliminates the mess of having to figure out which role to get while you are in champ select and what not.

I think it's fine for normals but should not ever be placed in ranked though. The pick and ban phase is a crucial part of the game and unless they somehow do that with team builder, they can't with how it is setup right now, then it doesn't have a place in ranked. It's basically a more elaborate blind pick, and for those that want to just play a game on their favorite champ here and there I think it's an excellent option.
    This is exactly what I would want it for too.

I'd love to see it implemented into ranked solo q. Would relieve alot of pre-game stress people have, and they're allowed to play in their comfort zone. But that also can be a bad thing, and I think as well ranked solo q should be about your ability as a player, not as a player playing a certain champ or role.

Regardless, beyond that conversation, I really hope it makes its way in soon. Its apparently 'officially' in beta which means it probably wont be another month or 2 before we see it. In fact I wouldn't be a hint surprised we saw it this month if they fix the minor bugs with it.