Looking for a headset that is comfortable with glasses.

Right now I'm using the Steelseries Siberia V2s and while I enjoy the headset, it really hurts after more than an hour when I have to wear my glasses.

It doesn't need to be a 'gaming' headset. It can be a pair of headphones with a stand alone mic + sound card. All I ask is that it's purchasable on newegg, as I plan to buy other things using the site and I'd prefer all in one transaction.

Price isn't all that big of a deal, though I also don't want to go broke over this.

Thanks~

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use Plantronics .Audio 90 headphones, AKA GAMECOM 1. They are light and comfortable with decent sound. The mic also is of decent quality. You could probably pick up a pair for around $50.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use the Plantronics GameCome 380, and find them quite comfortable with glasses. Before that i had some Sennheiser PC 151 (on-ear design), and while they had great sound, they also hurt after less than one hour. With the Plantronics 380 i don't have that problem anymore.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    I use the Plantronics GameCome 380, and find them quite comfortable with glasses. Before that i had some Sennheiser PC 151 (on-ear design), and while they had great sound, they also hurt after less than one hour. With the Plantronics 380 i don't have that problem anymore.
    Can confirm this. Using the Plantronics 380 for over a year now, the comfort level is really high, even while wearing glasses.

I had issues with the comfort on Siberia v2 with glasses as well.

Using Sennheiser PC360 right now - not perfect comfort, but far and away the least uncomfortable headset I've tried. Without glasses, they are very comfortable though.
    Really - anything with velour pads (which the GameCom linked above also has) and an over-ear (rather than on-ear) design without clamping should be the same, roughly.

my cheap little logitech headset H390(approx $35) is very comfortable with my glasses, the big headsets do hurt with glasses for me and this one has been great.