Farming Lei-Shen (lockouts)

Hello. I'm interested in farming Lei-shen in ToT HC each week for a trinket I need. Clearing the whole place takes some time though even if you're one-shotting everything so I'm wondering if there's any alternative way of doing it? A friend has a 11/13 hc save from last week, but since we last week killed 13/13 on that raid ID he simply can't extend it, but maybe we can still use it for something? In his raid info it says Lei is available.

Deleted
    no you cant. When you accept a HC ID and clear it, that ID is cleared for everyone that accpeted it in the past. Your friend is holding an empty ID 13/13 ID.

there is no way afaik

Everything but H-DA and H-Lei Shen itself are faceroll in current gear. If you get a consistent group, H-DA is just a matter of coordination. I say just run it fresh every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Hello. I'm interested in farming Lei-shen in ToT HC each week for a trinket I need. Clearing the whole place takes some time though even if you're one-shotting everything so I'm wondering if there's any alternative way of doing it? A friend has a 11/13 hc save from last week, but since we last week killed 13/13 on that raid ID he simply can't extend it, but maybe we can still use it for something? In his raid info it says Lei is available.
    He can do Lei Shen normal, not heroic - heroic lockouts are on the old school lockout system of one and only one lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Everything but H-DA and H-Lei Shen itself are faceroll in current gear. If you get a consistent group, H-DA is just a matter of coordination. I say just run it fresh every week.
    Yeah man, we one-shot everything normally, including H-DA. Still, if there was a way of only having to spend 15 min for it each week that would still be a lot of time saved.

Thanks for the answers anyways, peeps.