Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post

I don't think satire means what you think it means, Trassk.
    satire
    ˈsatʌɪə/Submit
    noun
    the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

I think the glove fits perfectly well.. unless you honestly believe this videos a genuine portrayal of character.. cause if so, dear lord..

And incase you need it spelled out, this video is a satire of character, by means of making a parody of him to exaggerate or make humor of his vices.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-12-01 at 02:32 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    No. But it is nice to think that there was some good behind all that madness.

no, not at all. nothing will change my perspective on garrosh - i still think he's the best leader the horde had and overall a great guy. smash 'da puny alliance races!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    satire
    ˈsatʌɪə/Submit
    noun
    the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

I think the glove fits perfectly well.. unless you honestly believe this videos a genuine portrayal of character.. cause if so, dear lord..

And incase you need it spelled out, this video is a satire of character, by means of making a parody of him to exaggerate or make humor of his vices.
    I disagree. It's more showing what his character was pre-MOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    No just further shows Garrosh could've been more than a two dimensional herp derp tool... Unfortunately WoW lore hit the pan in 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It really wasn't - he had been set up a villainous tool since Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    I found this little machinima while I was browsing through Youtube, it's very adorable and kind of sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXtMj59Tr4
    eh. nope. he is still pretty much a smelly orc.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    OT: Nah, im kinda immune for tear jerkers. Garrosh is badly written one dimensional character blizzard abused to absolute maximum. And just because most of warcraft characters are as bad, if not worse, doesnt make him compelling character.
    Garrosh is actually the least one dimensional character there is, he went through a lot of different phases and most of it makes perfect sense. Everthing up til Mists made sense, he simply grew as a character and he changed his opinion according to his experiences. That makes him anything but one dimensional, Garrosh is actually the most human like and believable in that regard. It's just a shame they made him a villain just so we can have a well known boss. Same thing with Illidan, people like a good anti-hero. Garrosh has character, he's unique, he's controversial. Compare him to Thrall? Thrall is the real one dimensional character here, the stereotypical good guy that never makes a mistake.

And yes, this video made me sad. Poor Garrosh.
    It didn't change my opinion of Garrosh though, I always liked him and I hated what Blizzard has done to him in Mists. I just hope at least he gets a good ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Yep. Garrosh was a hothead, but a good guy that had the best intentions for the Horde. Then MoP came and Blizzard screwed him over just to please a vocal minority that wanted him gone.

This video made me really pissed off that some crappy puppet show won and this didn't...
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Nope, because he still voluntarily decided to slaughter and torture innocents. Just because he had a reason doesn't make him any less a murderer.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could do this for pretty much any villain if one desired to.

Then MoP came and Blizzard screwed him over just to please a vocal minority that wanted him gone.
    It wasn't because *HUR DUR VOCAL MINORITY*. He's always been this way.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2013-12-02 at 05:27 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The only good Garrosh is a dead garrosh. The only reason he still lives is because Varian chynn is just as corrupt and warmongering for the sake of warmongering has Garrosh is.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP in peace Old Gary

On-topic: No, not really.

Deleted
    I sometimes think people either ignored lore in Wrath & Cata or simply blinckered to the fact Garrosh was destined to villainy since 2010!

That was sweet.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Garrosh was the best War chief, he's the leader they deserve.

I hope he gets his own Horde in WoD that he can lead...
    Oh oooooooh.... A third faction.... drool....

Nice movie, but you would have to basically re-write Wrath, Cata and Mists to get this version of Garrosh.

Don't let me catch Garrosh in the streets..