faster than the iphone:
    can use SD cards 32gb to 64gb:
    more popular:
    big screen:
    fits 90 percent of American Peoples budgets:
    more trendy:
    faster phone for a cheaper price:
    can remove battery:

What do you all think? The droids are killing the iphones!
    Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2013-11-30 at 10:10 PM.

Mostly to piss of rabid Android-fanboys like you

Deleted
    Had an ipod. Enjoyed it.
    Iphone got released, bought it. Had it for a very long time.

It broke, i bought a new one, but from the next generation. Enjoying it.

While droids may be better, i'm used to iphone by now, i know how it works inside and out, also i don't feel that i "need" the better stuff from an android, iphone is good enough!

Deleted
    Because it's my phone and because it does exactly what I want it to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Because it's my phone and because it does exactly what I want it to do.
    yeah for more money! its yo money.. I know i won't pay more for less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The iPhone 5S is faster than the S4, sorry to break the fuzzy feeling (benchmark tests..).

The iPhone 4S is free with contract, the S3 is faster than the 4S, but the build quality, and features on the 4S are superior.

Buy an Android, you know why? Because you already own one, and because it's better than Windows Phone.

most people just like the simplicity of iOS

that, and the apple ads are really good

"Better" is a matter of opinion.
    iPhones offer a more consistent and predictable experience due to the tighter controls.
    Droids offer more flexibility, potentially offering a device with capabilities nearer the needs of the user.

Both have advantages and disadvantages, with neither being outright better than the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently shopping around for a new phone. I'm considering switching from a Droid to an iPhone this time. I have never had one and wouldn't mind the change, pretty curious to be honest. My only hang up is I am so use to Droids I'm worried I won't like it, oh well. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    iPhone:
    has small screen:
    can't add an sd card:
    can't remove the battery:

s3/s4:
    big screen:
    can remove battery:
    There you go; I fixed your list so it is factually accurate instead of full of opinion fluff. There are alternatives to iTunes if you're really deadset against the program, the iPhone sells like hotcakes so calling it 'overpriced' or claiming that Android devices match a higher percentage of budgets is simply balderdash; as is quantifying one phone as more trendy than the other.

I have an iPhone. Why? Because I like my iPhone. I don't like my friends Droid. I don't need to justify it, my opinion on the matter isn't wrong. It's like preferring mayonnaise with your fries instead of ketchup, or vinegar.

bigger screen is highly personal. I HATE phones that are so big you need 2 hands or a purse to carry it around
    iphone5's are already gertting to big imo. I rather have a slightly smaller one.

iPhone:
    Overpriced:
    has small screen:
    can't add an sd card:
    needs itunes to unload data from the phone:

s3/s4:
    not overpriced:
    faster than the iphone:
    more popular:
    big screen:
    more trendy:
    can remove battery:

iPhone isn't overpriced, the i is worth 5000 USD
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so two things:

First, the S4 was the same price as an iPhone 5 when it came out (atleast in Denmark), so your price argument is moot.

Second, there's a certain prestige to owning an iPhone, and Apple products in general. It's also easier to operate, arguably because of its simplicity and lack of customzability.

This is coming from an owner of the Samsung Galaxy S4 by the way.

Deleted
    I like my IPhone though sadly it's only 3GS. It looks stylish, and the interface, at least before the change was simple and clean, and I prefered it over the Android devices I've tried. Also the quality of apps and games on IOS is far superior to that of the Android devices. A prime example is the Infinity Blade series, that shit ain't on no Android.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iphones dont come loaded with crappy carrier software that hog space, are useless, and cant be removed without rooting, and manufacturers front end loaders slowing the phone down to a crawl. Unless you unlock the Iphone, you wont get any viruses since the apps are vetted by Apple. Who needs a stupid SD card, with everything on the cloud, very few people even use all of their internal storage. Same for Itunes. Who needs it with Icloud saving everything.

Also, I have yet to find a good Android apps for podcasts, that let you play at double speed, automatically subscribe to, and dont keep downloading old editions or redownloading ones you deleted without listening to them because you didnt like the guest or whatever on them.
    Last edited by Orlong; 2013-11-30 at 10:22 PM.

Why OP, do you care?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why bother with either when Windows Phone is.. yep, better and cheaper?, all at once.

iPhone:
    Overpriced:
    has small screen:
    can't add an sd card:
    needs itunes to unload data from the phone:

s3/s4:
    not overpriced:
    faster than the iphone:
    more popular:
    big screen:
    more trendy:
    can remove battery:

The S3/S4 aren't overpriced? Rofl. Their top tier phones always have ridiculous premium to their price, be it an iPhone or Galaxy or even the HTC One. The manufacturing costs are no where near the retailing prices.

I have a S4 btw. Felt like the best choice for me and I don't regret getting it over say, an iPhone or any other high end device. I love screen. Size and saturation are just right, including the fHD res.

bought my iphone used off ebay unlocked and couldn't be more happier

I'm closing this.

Subjects presented like this just promotes heated arguments (similar to Mac vs. PC, or Game vs. Game threads), with no positive outcome.