Deleted

MMO websites. What should be the most important?

Hello everyone.

I am Justin, student from Lithuania, doing some researches about MMO gaming websites. I am very curious to hear opinions from people who visit MMO gaming websites, and play MMOs, what do you think should be more important in such kind of website: articles, videos, etc. or communication between visitors? Don't you think that attention to visitors, communication should be me more important? Or maybe there is something even more important? I am waiting for your opinion, you would help me a lot with my college project. Thank you for your time.

Deleted
    Forum, definitely.

Deleted
    Gettting hits is the most important thing. How you get that i don't know. Ask cracked.

Forum and communication are just extras when its not a forum website.

Don't you think that attention to visitors, communication should be me more important?
    I don't think that. Why would you ask such a loaded question?
    "How important is the communication between visitors for you?" Would be better
    It is additional the only point that you tried to highlight.

Deleted
    What do you mean by getting hits? And by writing more important I meant more important than it is now. I think communication for MMO sphere is very important, but this is just one opinion, that's why I am asking here to know more opinions.

Deleted
    The articles/videos/etc create the body of the site.
    The forums make it alive.

I am visiting MMO-Champion for around 5 years(almost daily, while I was playing) for news only and I haven't made an account or went to the forums until this year's Blizzcon to discuss WoD.

So, I believe that the news are the essence...

Accurate content, and i think the forums is the main driving force for MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Accurate content, and i think the forums is the main driving force for MMO-C.
    Agreed no forums and the site would die out rather quickly.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"